|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been wrong with Willie's mother that he hadn't had food as good as Callie Ruffin's?
(b) She never bought food
(d) She worked all the time and didn't cook
2. What does Baggy say that the family Padgitt knows?
(a) That Danny is hard to like
(b) That the Rhonda girl had what was comming to her
(c) That Willie won't stop
(d) That Danny is guilty
3. What's happening at the jail when Willie and his photographer arrive?
(a) Danny Padgitt is being fingerprinted
(b) The sheriff is asleep
(c) Danny Padgitt is having mug shots taken
(d) Danny Padgitt is being released
4. At lunch that week what does Callie call Willie?
(c) Thick headed
5. What had been Willie Traynor's dream?
(a) Traveling the world as a journalist
(b) Working in politics
(c) Coving the war efforts
(d) Working for world news
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mr. DeJarnette die?
2. Where does Willie get the money to buy the newspaper?
3. What did Baggy say the Padgitt family was trying to do?
4. The morning the paper comes out what is Willie at the Court House for?
5. How old is Willie when he takes over ownership of the paper?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)