|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry Rex say that the parole board's private meeting rules were in clear contradiction of?
(a) First Amendment
(b) State Law
(c) Second Amendment
(d) Moral conduct
2. What does Sheriff McNaught say that they got from the woods behind Lenny Fargarson's house?
(a) Foot prints
(b) A chewed up cigar
(c) The gun used
3. What does Harry Rex say will happen if there is another murder soon?
(a) The jurors will move out of town
(b) The town will have FBI there
(c) A war between cops and the Padgitts
(d) Padgitt will go straight to jail
4. What does Willie put in his article that he knows will get him a 'slap on the wrist'.
(a) Picture of a black soldier
(b) A picture of a grieving mother
(c) Negative talk about the president
(d) Bad language
5. What does the vandal do at Zook's farm?
(a) Partially drains oil from the tractor
(b) Takes the spark plugs from the tractors
(c) Sets the barns on fire
(d) Slashes the tractor tires
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baggy say took a bribe in order to release Danny Pagitt?
2. What does Lydia's ex-husband say is the reason they were divorcing?
3. What does Harry Rex give Willie?
4. What do Willie and Wiley hear a lot of while they are sitting at the table in the dinner?
5. What had Mr. Hocutt had painted on both doors of his car?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)