|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr. DeJarnette die?
(a) Fell into a logging machine
(b) Heart attack
(d) Committed suicide
2. Who receives one of the summons to be on the jury pool?
(a) Callie Ruffin
(b) Esau Ruffin
(d) Harry Rex
3. What does Bubba Crockett tell Willie that he knew was going to happen a week after Bubba arrived at Vietnam?
(a) His friends were going to die
(b) They were going to win the war
(c) He was going to die
(d) He would get back home
4. Why does Baggy say that Callie will be chosen as a juror?
(a) Callie was a smart woman
(b) Blacks were easy to manipulate
(c) Blacks were to uneducated to know
(d) Blacks were thought to be more sympathetic to criminals
5. Who does Willie receive a phone call from?
(a) Harry Rex
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie do once the house is finished?
2. How many years does it take the renovators to finish Willie's house?
3. What does Baggy say surprised him?
4. What does the district attorney ask that they do for the murder trial?
5. What verdict does the jury come to in regards to Danny serving a life sentence or receiving the death penalty?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)