|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esau bring outside with him?
(a) Double barrel shot gun
(c) A book
2. What signals the end of the letters about the war?
(c) The end of the war
(d) The assassination of the president
3. What does the funeral home directer tell Willie when Willie says that his landlord, Mr. Magargel, is dead?
(a) It is about time
(b) That he has sleep apnea
(c) To make sure he isn't just sleeping
(d) That he always looks dead
4. What does Sheriff McNaught ask Willie for?
(a) His story about Lenny's accident
(b) A ride back into town
(c) A list of jurors
(d) Harry Rex's number
5. Who is the first witness called when the trial begins?
(a) Sheriff Coley
(b) Rhonda's neighbor
(c) Harry Rex
Short Answer Questions
1. What group decides to write a bunch of letters to be printed taking Willie's view point on the war?
2. What does Callie Ruffin say she remembered about the person killed?
3. Where does Will offer to drive Ginger, Rhonda's sister?
4. Who is called as a witness that gives a very upsetting testimony?
5. Where do the landlord's sisters say they will move?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)