|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esau bring outside with him?
(a) Double barrel shot gun
(b) A book
2. Who is the first witness called when the trial begins?
(a) Harry Rex
(b) Rhonda's neighbor
(d) Sheriff Coley
3. What had Mr. Hocutt had painted on both doors of his car?
(c) American flags
4. What does Sheriff McNaught ask Willie for?
(a) Harry Rex's number
(b) His story about Lenny's accident
(c) A ride back into town
(d) A list of jurors
5. Who does the Sheriff say he is going to have to talk to?
(a) County Coroner
(b) Lucien Wilbanks
(c) Callie Ruffin
(d) Danny Padgitt
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed at the beginning of Chapter 37?
2. What kind of car did the landlord have that Willie buys?
3. Who does Willie volunteer to tell about the murder?
4. What does Callie Ruffin say she remembered about the person killed?
5. What signals the end of the letters about the war?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)