|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheriff McNaught ask Willie for?
(a) A list of jurors
(b) His story about Lenny's accident
(c) A ride back into town
(d) Harry Rex's number
2. Who is the second witness called?
(a) Rhonda's children
(b) Rhonda's neighbor
(c) Rhonda's sister
(d) Danny Padgitt
3. Who is killed at the beginning of Chapter 37?
(a) Harry Rex
(b) Danny Padgitt
(c) Lenny Fargarson
(d) Wiley Meek
4. What signals the end of the letters about the war?
(a) The assassination of the president
(c) The end of the war
5. Who is called as a witness that gives a very upsetting testimony?
(a) Mr. Deece
(b) Mrs. Deece
(c) The coroner
(d) Rhonda's sister
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first witness called when the trial begins?
2. Where does Will offer to drive Ginger, Rhonda's sister?
3. What had Mr. Hocutt had painted on both doors of his car?
4. What group decides to write a bunch of letters to be printed taking Willie's view point on the war?
5. Where do the landlord's sisters say they will move?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)