1. What happens to The Ford County Times?
(a) The owner has a heart attack
(b) It goes bankrupt
(c) It burns down
(d) It gets sued
2. What had been Willie Traynor's dream?
(a) Working in politics
(b) Coving the war efforts
(c) Working for world news
(d) Traveling the world as a journalist
3. What does Willie Traynor learn about that makes him decide to go to work in a small town paper?
(a) The money
(b) The ability to make your own hours
(c) The freedom
(d) The ability to choose your own stories
4. Where does Willie get the money to buy the newspaper?
(a) His college friend
(b) His trust fund
(c) His grandmother
(d) The local bank
5. How old is Willie when he takes over ownership of the paper?
6. What is it about Danny Padgitt that makes the cop reach for his handcuffs?
(a) Blood and his angry voice
(b) The phone call from the victim's neighbor
(c) Danny is talking about a woman that is dead
(d) Blood and alcohol
This section contains 4,260 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)