Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
1. What happens to The Ford County Times?
(a) The owner has a heart attack
(b) It burns down
(c) It goes bankrupt
(d) It gets sued
2. What had been Willie Traynor's dream?
(a) Working in politics
(b) Coving the war efforts
(c) Working for world news
(d) Traveling the world as a journalist
3. What does Willie Traynor learn about that makes him decide to go to work in a small town paper?
(a) The freedom
(b) The ability to make your own hours
(c) The ability to choose your own stories
(d) The money
4. Where does Willie get the money to buy the newspaper?
(a) His grandmother
(b) The local bank
(c) His trust fund
(d) His college friend
5. How old is Willie when he takes over ownership of the paper?
6. What is it about Danny Padgitt that makes the cop reach for his handcuffs?
(a) Blood and alcohol
(b) Danny is talking about a woman that is dead
(c) The phone call from the victim's neighbor
(d) Blood and his angry voice
This section contains 4,260 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)