Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Catherine and Sughrue have an intense sexual encounter after their fight?
2. What final term does Torres insist upon with Sughrue, concerning Melinda?
3. After Sughrue finds Betty Sue, who does he convince her to call?
4. What is Sughrue's reaction when Catherine ends their relationship?
5. How does Rosie react when Sughrue tells her Betty Sue is dead?
Essay Topic 1
Stacy has a small role in the novel. She does deal with all major characters at least once. What is the purpose of Stacy's character?
Essay Topic 2
Several characters mention that Betty Sue can put spells on people. Indeed, she does seem unforgettable. How does Betty Sue cast a spell on characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Map Trahearne's injuries and hospitalizations. What did each hospitalization symbolize?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)