Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Catherine and Sughrue have an intense sexual encounter after their fight?
2. What final term does Torres insist upon with Sughrue, concerning Melinda?
3. After Sughrue finds Betty Sue, who does he convince her to call?
4. What is Sughrue's reaction when Catherine ends their relationship?
5. How does Rosie react when Sughrue tells her Betty Sue is dead?
Essay Topic 1
Character traits are shown through their living quarters. Contrast Sughrue's acreage to Trahearne's home. How do their homes indirectly characterize them?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Sughrue continue his search for Betty Sue? Give support to how Sughrue's passion drives him in his job.
Essay Topic 3
Edna owns the town's hotel. The story behind her acquisition is important to the story's development, especially Betty Sue's life. How is the hotel symbolic and what is the connection to Betty Sue/Melinda?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)