Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 11 and 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Sughrue end up talking to Melinda after dinner?
2. What does Sughrue do with Randall Jackson after their first meeting?
3. What best describes Jimmy Flowers?
4. What does the nurse, Sughrue and Trahearne do the morning after Sughrue and the nurse's date?
5. How does Rosie react to Saghrue and Trahearne showing up in her bar after they meet with Jimmy?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Betty Sue have the power to...
This section contains 982 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)