|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jackson and his men do at the Hind's home?
(a) Hurt Selma and send her to the hospital.
(b) Shoot the animals and kidnap Melinda.
(c) Kidnap Jimmy Joe.
(d) Steal all the jewelry and electronics.
2. Where do Sughrue and Catherine go to sleep together?
(a) Sughrue's home.
(b) The storage closet at Sughrue's job.
(c) The back of a car.
(d) A hotel room.
3. What does Sughrue initially doubt concerning his relationship with Catherine?
(a) She wants too serious of a relationship.
(b) She leaves all men.
(c) She might stalk him.
(d) She is connected to one of his friends.
4. What do Sughrue and Stacy find in Hyland's home?
(a) A dog fighting ring.
(c) Illegal drugs.
5. What negative behavior does Trahearne begin after he arrives at Sughrue's acreage in Montana?
(a) Self mutilating.
(b) Not eating.
(c) Binge drinking.
(d) Hair pulling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trahearne want to make his novel different than?
2. What does Selma have when Sughrue and Trahearne arrive at her home together?
3. How faithful was Trahearne during his and Catherine's marriage?
4. What does Trahearne say his feelings are concerning Melinda, after he decides to help her get the money?
5. How does Stacy help Sughrue with Jackson and his men?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)