|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sughrue kidnaps Jackson, what does Jackson tell him about Melinda?
(a) Melinda is not really married to Trahearne.
(b) Melinda belongs to the mob.
(c) Melinda's been kidnapped by Hyland.
(d) Melinda is an undercover cop.
2. What happens to Stacy during the night after the events at Hyland's home?
(a) She throws up.
(b) She sleepwalks.
(c) She has a shocked reaction.
(d) She passes out.
3. What makes Catherine confront both Trahearne and Sughrue?
(a) The men are helping Melinda.
(b) The men are arguing over her.
(c) The men are physically fighting.
(d) The men are drinking too much.
4. When Sughrue arrives home after leaving Stacy, what does he find?
(a) A death threat.
(c) Jackson's men.
(d) Betty Sue.
5. What does Selma have when Sughrue and Trahearne arrive at her home together?
(a) Paperwork to sign.
(c) Family heirlooms.
(d) A shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the terms of Sughrue and Torres's arrangement?
2. After Sughrue finds Betty Sue, who does he convince her to call?
3. How does Stacy help Sughrue with Jackson and his men?
4. What do Sughrue and Stacy do to Torres when they first arrive at Hyland's home?
5. What does Trahearne need to be able to write?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Trahearne and Sughrue's war-story telling force them to bond?
2. What are some reasons Sughrue won't accept Melinda?
3. How is Catherine's sexual relationship with Sughrue manipulative?
4. What does it say about Stacy that she invites Sughrue to her bed after hearing his conversation with Melinda?
5. How do Sughrue and Traherne get along in Montana?
6. Why would Torres still demand the forty thousand dollars from Melinda?
7. Why would Sughrue immediately head out to California after the phone call from Jimmy Joe?
8. How do the activities that Sughrue and Stacy do epitomize their relationship?
9. Why does Melinda offer herself to Sughrue?
10. Is it possible for Sughrue to help Trahearne write? Why?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)