|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Betty Sue in the hippie community of San Francisco?
(a) She got in trouble with Jackson.
(b) She fell in love.
(c) She went to college.
(d) She opened a tattoo parlor.
2. After making the agreement between Sughrue and Torres, where do Sughrue and the others take Jackson?
(a) A hospital.
(b) An alley.
(c) His office.
(d) His home.
3. What happened during Betty Sue's abortion?
(a) The police found out about it.
(b) She had a seizure.
(c) It was botched and she needed a hysterectomy.
(d) She discovered she wasn't pregnant.
4. What do Sughrue and Stacy plan concerning Hyland's home?
(a) An escape from the police.
(b) A hiding place.
(c) A robbery and assault.
(d) An armed, violent assault.
5. When did Trahearne realize Sughrue had the investigative skills he lacked?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) When Sughrue came into the bar.
(c) While at the ranch.
(d) During a swim at the hotel pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sughrue finds Betty Sue, who does he convince her to call?
2. Where do Sughrue and Catherine go to sleep together?
3. Who seems to have overheard the conversation between Sughrue and Melinda?
4. How long does Melinda have to please Torres' request?
5. What is Sughrue doing when Trahearne asks him to visit because Melinda is on one of her trips?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)