|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sughrue do for Stacy after she wakes during the night after the events at Hyland's home?
(a) He leaves her.
(b) He gets her coffee.
(c) He holds her.
(d) He makes love to her.
2. What are the terms of Sughrue and Torres's arrangement?
(a) Stacy will take the blame for Melinda.
(b) Sughrue gets Melinda's money and Torres goes free.
(c) The police will only know what happened to Hyland.
(d) Sughrue is not pursued and Melinda goes free.
3. What will Trahearne pay Sughrue to do?
(a) Find Torres.
(b) Keep Trahearne sober.
(c) Follow Melinda.
(d) Investigate his mother.
4. What happens to Stacy during the night after the events at Hyland's home?
(a) She throws up.
(b) She sleepwalks.
(c) She has a shocked reaction.
(d) She passes out.
5. What happened to Betty Sue in the hippie community of San Francisco?
(a) She got in trouble with Jackson.
(b) She went to college.
(c) She fell in love.
(d) She opened a tattoo parlor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trahearne say he learned during the war?
2. What does Sughrue do at his acreage in Montana?
3. What do Sughrue and Stacy plan concerning Hyland's home?
4. What has Trahearne decided about the money Melinda owes?
5. When did Trahearne realize Sughrue had the investigative skills he lacked?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)