|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What curiosity is Trahearne obsessed about concerning Melinda?
(a) Who is she sleeping with on her trips?
(b) How does she make so much money?
(c) Where are her parents?
(d) Why does she have an abdomen scar?
2. After Sughrue finds Betty Sue, who does he convince her to call?
3. According to Catherine, who is the naked woman Trahearne was obsessed with?
(a) An imaginary friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) The maid.
(d) His sister.
4. Where do Catherine and Sughrue have an intense sexual encounter after their fight?
(a) Melinda's room.
(b) The garden.
(c) Sughrue's car.
(d) A bar.
5. What does Sughrue initially doubt concerning his relationship with Catherine?
(a) She might stalk him.
(b) She wants too serious of a relationship.
(c) She is connected to one of his friends.
(d) She leaves all men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sughrue doing when Trahearne asks him to visit because Melinda is on one of her trips?
2. According to Selma Hinds, who died in the car accident long ago?
3. How does Rosie react when Sughrue tells her Betty Sue is dead?
4. What are the terms of Sughrue and Torres's arrangement?
5. What does Trahearne do to interrupt the scenario Sughrue is arranging inside Hyland's home?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)