Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 11 and 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How did Sughrue make a living in San Francisco after his discharge from the military?
a) Managing an office.
b) Running a gym.
c) Cooking in a bar.
d) Hunting down runaways.
2. What is Albert Griffith's occupation?
a) Private investigator.
b) Bar owner.
3. Where does Randall Jackson move to from San Francisco?
c) St. Louis.
4. How did Trahearne's mother seek revenge on those who hurt her?
b) Married a rich man.
c) Escaping from prison.
d) Bought out the entire town.
5. Where does Saghure track Peggy Bain to?
a) A zoo.
This section contains 1,007 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)