Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Catherine and Sughrue have an intense sexual encounter after their fight?
(a) Sughrue's car.
(b) A bar.
(c) Melinda's room.
(d) The garden.
2. What final term does Torres insist upon with Sughrue, concerning Melinda?
(a) Melinda must star in one more porn.
(b) Melinda must speak to the police.
(c) Melinda must return the forty thousand dollars she stole.
(d) Melinda must divorce Trahearne.
3. After Sughrue finds Betty Sue, who does he convince her to call?
4. What is Sughrue's reaction when Catherine ends their relationship?
(a) He feels pain and loss.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He feels relief.
(d) He doesn't care.
5. How does Rosie react when Sughrue tells her Betty Sue is dead?
(a) She hits Sughrue.
(b) She refuses to believe it.
(c) She goes into shock.
(d) She cries and faints.
6. What does Trahearne say he learned during the war?
(a) How to drink.
(b) How to treat women.
(c) How to run from his problems.
(d) How to kill and how to live.
7. What do Sughrue and Stacy plan concerning Hyland's home?
(a) An escape from the police.
(b) A hiding place.
(c) A robbery and assault.
(d) An armed, violent assault.
8. When did Catherine fall in love with Trahearne?
(a) While he was engaged to Melinda.
(b) When she graduated college.
(c) During one of his hospital stays.
(d) Shortly after the death of her first husband.
9. Why does Melinda go to California after Sughrue takes Trahearne back to the ranch?
(a) To sell some some of her sculptures.
(b) To visit Selma and Stacy.
(c) To find Torres.
(d) To get her college transcripts.
10. Who seems to have overheard the conversation between Sughrue and Melinda?
(c) No one.
11. What does Stacy do to Hyland?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Knocks him in the head.
(c) Allows him to escape.
(d) Handcuffs him.
12. Why does Sughrue not accept Melinda's offer of herself?
(a) Sughrue does not want to anger Trahearne.
(b) Sughrue knows Melinda and Trahearne love each other.
(c) Sughrue is developing feelings for Stacy.
(d) Sughrue thinks Melinda is dangerous.
13. According to Selma Hinds, who died in the car accident long ago?
(a) Betty Sue's husband.
(b) Selma's daughter.
(c) A pet dog.
(d) Selma's mother.
14. After Trahearne leaves Sughrue's acreage in Montana, where does Sughrue work?
(a) The library.
(b) A strip bar.
(c) A strip mall.
(d) A book store.
15. How does Catherine react to Sughrue after their sexual encounter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stacy help Sughrue with Jackson and his men?
2. What will Trahearne pay Sughrue to do?
3. What does Catherine reveal about her first husband?
4. What do Jackson and his men do at the Hind's home?
5. What do Stacy and Sughrue spend a couple days doing after the ordeal at Hyland's home?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)