|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did it take Betty Sue to call Jimmy?
(a) She's never contacted him.
(b) A day.
(c) Four or five years.
(d) A decade.
2. What best describes Betty Sue and Albert Griffith's intimacy?
(c) They only slept together a few times.
(d) They never slept together.
3. What does the person in the woods bully Sughrue into doing for his/her benefit?
(a) Giving money.
(b) Catching fish.
(c) Buying breakfast.
(d) Testifying in court.
4. Whom did Betty Sue leave the commune with?
(a) Her father.
(b) The police.
(c) A john.
(d) Randall Jackson.
5. How did Sughrue make a living in San Francisco after his discharge from the military?
(a) Managing an office.
(b) Hunting down runaways.
(c) Running a gym.
(d) Cooking in a bar.
6. After Sughrue finds Trahearne, what starts the fight in the bar concerning a regular patron and Sughrue?
(a) Drunk men fighting over the pool table.
(b) A woman sitting by the regular patron.
(c) Sughrue's inability to pay.
(d) Sughrue's attempts at casual conversation.
7. According to Rosie, where did Betty Sue disappear to?
(a) A midwestern state.
(b) The heart of nearby San Francisco,
(d) The east coast.
8. What reason does Trahearne provide for wanting to travel with Sughrue?
(a) He has never traveled before.
(b) He feels connected to Sughrue.
(c) He wants to wander with Sughrue.
(d) He has leads to help Sughrue.
9. In regards to the police, what do Sophie and Rosie develop after the bar fight?
(a) A cover story.
(b) Ways to sneak out of the bar.
(c) An alibi for Trahearne.
(d) Methods of getting money for bail.
10. Where does Sughrue track Trahearne to before they ever meet?
(a) Washington, lobbying.
(b) A shopping mall.
(c) Las Vegas, gambling.
(d) A bar in Sonoma, California.
11. How does Rosie react to Saghrue and Trahearne showing up in her bar after they meet with Jimmy?
12. Who quits running on Sughrue's first morning in Montana?
13. What is Abraham Trahearne's occupation?
14. How long has Betty Sue been gone?
(a) Five years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) A few days.
(d) Ten years.
15. What is Albert Griffith's occupation?
(c) Bar owner.
(d) Private investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charles Gleeson know Betty Sue?
2. When Betty Sue disappeared, how did Albert Griffith react?
3. Who does Sughrue encounter during a walk through the woods?
4. What does Sughrue do with Randall Jackson after their first meeting?
5. What does the nurse, Sughrue and Trahearne do the morning after Sughrue and the nurse's date?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)