|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Betty Sue disappeared, how did Albert Griffith react?
(a) He searched for her for years.
(b) He entered a deep depression.
(c) He never thought of her again.
(d) He cared but didn't know what to do.
2. How does Charles Gleeson know Betty Sue?
(a) They worked together.
(b) He was her drama teacher.
(c) He babysat her as a toddler.
(d) His daughter and she were childhood friends.
3. What do Trahearne and Sughrue take with them to San Francisco?
(a) Thousands of dollars.
(b) Melinda's sculptures.
(d) A truck.
4. What did Charles Gleeson think of Betty Sue's acting ability?
(a) Great talent with little work ethic.
(b) Lacking talent for a boring and uninteresting performance.
(c) Mediocre talent with little effort.
(d) Incredible talent with enormous potential.
5. What is Professor Richter's academic expertise?
6. When Gleeson saw Betty Sue after her disappearance, what was different about her?
(a) A fake arm.
(b) Her hairstyle.
(c) Tattoos up her back.
(d) An ugly scar in the middle of her belly.
7. What is Albert Griffith's occupation?
(a) Private investigator.
(c) Bar owner.
8. How does Betty Sue behave in the porn Sughrue sees?
9. Why does Sughrue end up talking to Melinda after dinner?
(a) Melinda will not let him leave the table.
(b) Catherine took Trahearne away.
(c) Trahearne passes out.
(d) Sughrue wants to investigate Melinda.
10. What does the person in the woods bully Sughrue into doing for his/her benefit?
(a) Testifying in court.
(b) Giving money.
(c) Catching fish.
(d) Buying breakfast.
11. What does Sughrue do with Randall Jackson after their first meeting?
(a) Shoots him in the hand.
(b) Takes him for lunch and drinks.
(c) Drives him home.
(d) Kidnaps and takes him into the woods.
12. When Sughrue arrives at the hotel room to seduce the nurse, Sughrue finds what?
(a) An empty room.
(b) Trahearne already slept with the nurse.
(c) Trahearne has moved into the second bed.
(d) A party.
13. What information does Selma Hinds have concerning Betty Sue?
(a) Betty Sue works for the FBI.
(b) Betty Sue is not her real name.
(c) Betty Sue is dead.
(d) Betty Sue runs from private investigators.
14. What is Melinda's life story, as Melinda tells Sughrue?
(a) She ran from home after not appreciating her caring parents.
(b) She is the wealthy heiress of life-loving, dead, young parents.
(c) She loved the grandparents who raised her, but have since died.
(d) She had abusive parents and even more abusive boyfriends.
15. What feeling does Sughrue experience when he accomplishes a goal at work?
(a) Sadness that he has to leave people he now knows.
(b) Regret that the chase is over.
(c) Excitement that he will be paid.
(d) Relief that he accomplished his goal.
Short Answer Questions
1. After speaking to Jimmy, what do Saghrue and Trahearne tell Rosie?
2. What is C.W. Sughrue's occupation?
3. Whom did Betty Sue leave the commune with?
4. How does Albert Griffith feel about Betty Sue, even after marriage and fathering two kids?
5. Who lives with Catherine?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)