Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Abraham Trahearne's occupation?
2. What is C.W. Sughrue's occupation?
3. Trahearne's ex-wife tells Sughrue to look where for him?
His regular hangouts, bars.
4. Who pays Sughrue's bill in the search for Trahearne?
5. Where does Sughrue track Trahearne to before they ever meet?
A bar in Sonoma, California.
6. What feeling does Sughrue experience when he accomplishes a goal at work?
Regret that the chase is over.
7. After Sughrue finds Trahearne, what starts the fight in the bar concerning a regular patron and Sughrue?
Sughrue's attempts at casual conversation.
This section contains 4,925 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)