|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Professor Richter, what did Randall Jackson once do in San Francisco?
(a) Got arrested.
(c) Ran a porn store.
(d) Fell in love and married.
2. After seeing Melinda's sculptures, what does Sughrue go to bed thinking?
(a) He will stay with Melinda.
(b) He wants a marriage like Trahearne and Melinda's.
(c) He will pay what he owed the women.
(d) He won't stay with Trahearne long.
3. What did Selma Hinds do to help Betty Sue?
(a) Hired a lawyer to handle her divorce.
(b) Helped Betty Sue get her life back together.
(c) Bought her freedom from her pimp.
(d) Got her into drug rehab.
4. What is C.W. Sughrue's occupation?
(c) Private investigator.
5. What is Sughrue doing when Trahearne asks him to visit because Melinda is on one of her trips?
(b) Small jobs.
(d) Donating blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gleeson, why did he not have sex with Betty Sue?
2. What does Peggy say Betty Sue is capable of?
3. When Sughrue takes Catherine into town after she confesses she can't stay confined, what do they do?
4. What do Sughrue and Stacy plan concerning Hyland's home?
5. What does Saghrue reveal about Trahearne's mother?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)