|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sughrue and Catherine go to sleep together?
(a) Sughrue's home.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) The back of a car.
(d) The storage closet at Sughrue's job.
2. Why does Melinda go to California after Sughrue takes Trahearne back to the ranch?
(a) To sell some some of her sculptures.
(b) To get her college transcripts.
(c) To find Torres.
(d) To visit Selma and Stacy.
3. How long has Betty Sue been gone?
(a) A few days.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
4. Where does Sughrue track Trahearne to before they ever meet?
(a) Las Vegas, gambling.
(b) Washington, lobbying.
(c) A bar in Sonoma, California.
(d) A shopping mall.
5. After speaking to Jimmy, what do Saghrue and Trahearne tell Rosie?
(a) They know with certainty that Betty Sue is dead.
(b) The search for Betty Sue has turned up nothing.
(c) Betty Sue does not want to be found.
(d) Betty Sue has an ugly past her mother shouldn't hear about.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays Sughrue's bill in the search for Trahearne?
2. Why does Sughrue not accept Melinda's offer of herself?
3. What war story does Sughrue reveal to Trahearne?
4. When Gleeson saw Betty Sue after her disappearance, what was different about her?
5. Instead of sleeping with Cathering after their fight, what does Sughrue do?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)