|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work did Trahearne want Sughrue to do for him?
(a) Investigating Jimmy Joe.
(b) Finding out who Melinda was.
(c) Seeking Selma Hinds and discovering her daughter.
(d) Find Melinda's car.
2. How does Catherine try to end her relationship with Sughrue?
(a) With cold glances.
(b) With a hug.
(c) With a phone number exchange.
(d) With a polite kiss.
3. Why did Sughrue quit the line of work he started in San Francisco?
(a) Sughrue disliked the mundane work.
(b) Sughrue found a butchered fourteen-year-old boy.
(c) Sughrue wanted a new outlook on life.
(d) Sughrue hated breaking up fights.
4. Who sent Betty Sue's father the postcard?
5. Trahearne's ex-wife tells Sughrue to look where for him?
(a) The library, writing and researching.
(b) On the streets.
(d) His regular hangouts, bars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sughrue leave Melinda in the night?
2. What makes Catherine confront both Trahearne and Sughrue?
3. What do Jackson and his men do at the Hind's home?
4. After speaking to Jimmy, what do Saghrue and Trahearne tell Rosie?
5. What does Sughrue recall about his torture technique and his discharge from Vietnam?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)