|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Melinda have to please Torres' request?
(a) Sixty days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Half a year.
(d) One year.
2. What does Trahearne say he learned during the war?
(a) How to run from his problems.
(b) How to kill and how to live.
(c) How to drink.
(d) How to treat women.
3. How does Peggy feel about Betty Sue?
(a) That Betty Sue abuses people.
(b) That Betty Sue is disgusting.
(c) That she wishes to be Betty Sue.
(d) That she fell in love with Betty Sue.
4. How does Charles Gleeson know Betty Sue?
(a) His daughter and she were childhood friends.
(b) He babysat her as a toddler.
(c) They worked together.
(d) He was her drama teacher.
5. What does Catherine confess her feelings toward Sughrue have been since meeting him?
(a) She wants to sleep with him.
(b) She wants to hurt him.
(c) She feels no physical attraction to him.
(d) She cares for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened during Betty Sue's abortion?
2. Whom did Betty Sue leave the commune with?
3. According to Rosie, where did Betty Sue disappear to?
4. After making the agreement between Sughrue and Torres, where do Sughrue and the others take Jackson?
5. How does Sughrue prevent Trahearne from changing his life?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)