|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After driving for nineteen hours, where does Sughrue arrive?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) The Mexican border.
2. How do the police react to the answers from Sughrue and Rosie?
(a) Knowledgeable that Sughrue and Rosie lied.
(b) Confused because the story doesn't make sense.
(c) Angry that Sughrue didn't do more to stop the event.
(d) Grateful for such strong eyewitnesses.
3. What is Sughrue doing when Trahearne asks him to visit because Melinda is on one of her trips?
(c) Small jobs.
(d) Donating blood.
4. After making the agreement between Sughrue and Torres, where do Sughrue and the others take Jackson?
(a) His home.
(b) His office.
(c) An alley.
(d) A hospital.
5. How long does Melinda have to please Torres' request?
(a) One year.
(b) Half a year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Sixty days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saghrue reveal about Trahearne's mother?
2. Why does Sughrue not accept Melinda's offer of herself?
3. According to Catherine, who is the naked woman Trahearne was obsessed with?
4. What are the terms of Sughrue and Torres's arrangement?
5. After seeing Melinda's sculptures, what does Sughrue go to bed thinking?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)