|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sughrue take Stacy after the ordeal at Hyland's home?
(a) His acreage.
(b) Stacy's house.
(c) Selma's house.
(d) San Francisco.
2. Who does Sughrue encounter during a walk through the woods?
(b) A homeless person.
(c) Woodland creatures.
3. How did Sughrue make a living in San Francisco after his discharge from the military?
(a) Hunting down runaways.
(b) Running a gym.
(c) Managing an office.
(d) Cooking in a bar.
4. What does Saghrue reveal about Trahearne's mother?
(a) She dated a married doctor.
(b) She is serving 20-45 for armed robbery.
(c) She committed suicide when Trahearne was young.
(d) She was a single and pregnant schoolteacher.
5. What sort of sculptures does Melinda make?
(a) Abstract and beautiful objects.
(b) Ugly and hideous memories from her past.
(c) They portray beautiful, fragile, traumatized women.
(d) They envision her dreams and hopes for her future.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sughrue arrives at the hotel room to seduce the nurse, Sughrue finds what?
2. What specifically is Trahearne going to write about?
3. After driving for nineteen hours, where does Sughrue arrive?
4. What is C.W. Sughrue's occupation?
5. Whom did Betty Sue leave the commune with?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)