|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sughrue do at his acreage in Montana?
(a) Recovers from the beating he received from Jackson's men.
(b) Stops worrying about Betty Sue and Rosie.
(c) Starts a daily exercise regimen.
(d) Writes a novel.
2. What demeaning confession does Gleeson admit to Sughrue?
(a) He planned to ride Betty Sue's possibly famous coattails.
(b) He married Betty Sue.
(c) He dated Betty Sue's mother.
(d) He treats women terribly.
3. What does the person in the woods bully Sughrue into doing for his/her benefit?
(a) Testifying in court.
(b) Giving money.
(c) Catching fish.
(d) Buying breakfast.
4. How does Rosie react to Saghrue and Trahearne showing up in her bar after they meet with Jimmy?
5. What best describes Betty Sue and Albert Griffith's intimacy?
(a) They never slept together.
(b) They only slept together a few times.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sughrue evaluate his conversation with Gleeson?
2. According to Professor Richter, what did Randall Jackson once do in San Francisco?
3. After Sughrue kidnaps Jackson, what does Jackson tell him about Melinda?
4. What odd subject does Sughrue bully Gleeson with?
5. Who was with Betty Sue the night she disappeared?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)