|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who quits running on Sughrue's first morning in Montana?
2. What is on the newspaper clipping Trahearne finds in Melinda's things?
(a) An advertisement.
(b) Selma's daughter's obituary.
(c) A horoscope.
(d) A clipping from Melinda's theater days.
3. What makes Sughrue realize that Randall Jackson is involved in organized crime?
(a) The big bodyguard in the black suit.
(b) A bag of cement against his doorway.
(c) His brass knuckles.
(d) The phone calls he continues to receive.
4. What is Abraham Trahearne's occupation?
5. According to Selma Hinds, who died in the car accident long ago?
(a) Betty Sue's husband.
(b) A pet dog.
(c) Selma's mother.
(d) Selma's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What curiosity is Trahearne obsessed about concerning Melinda?
2. Whom did Betty Sue leave the commune with?
3. When Sughrue arrives at the hotel room to seduce the nurse, Sughrue finds what?
4. What do Jackson and his men do at the Hind's home?
5. After speaking to Jimmy, what do Saghrue and Trahearne tell Rosie?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)