|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives with Catherine?
(c) Eight cats.
(d) An escaped convict.
2. After seeing Melinda's sculptures, what does Sughrue go to bed thinking?
(a) He wants a marriage like Trahearne and Melinda's.
(b) He won't stay with Trahearne long.
(c) He will pay what he owed the women.
(d) He will stay with Melinda.
3. Where does Randall Jackson move to from San Francisco?
(a) St. Louis.
4. What does Saghrue reveal about Trahearne's mother?
(a) She committed suicide when Trahearne was young.
(b) She dated a married doctor.
(c) She was a single and pregnant schoolteacher.
(d) She is serving 20-45 for armed robbery.
5. When Betty Sue disappeared, how did Albert Griffith react?
(a) He never thought of her again.
(b) He cared but didn't know what to do.
(c) He entered a deep depression.
(d) He searched for her for years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sughrue recall about his torture technique and his discharge from Vietnam?
2. Where does Sughrue start to take Trahearne after they speak to Rosie?
3. What reason does Trahearne provide for wanting to travel with Sughrue?
4. How does Charles Gleeson know Betty Sue?
5. How many years did it take Betty Sue to call Jimmy?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)