|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What odd subject does Sughrue bully Gleeson with?
(a) Torture techniques he learned in Vietnam.
(b) The way he harmed small animals.
(c) His well connected and dangerous friends.
(d) Robberies he got away with.
2. After seeing Melinda's sculptures, what does Sughrue go to bed thinking?
(a) He won't stay with Trahearne long.
(b) He wants a marriage like Trahearne and Melinda's.
(c) He will stay with Melinda.
(d) He will pay what he owed the women.
3. What best describes Jimmy Flowers?
(a) Ignorant and uncaring.
(b) Caring and compassionate.
(c) Smart, irritated and busy.
(d) Bitter, angry and volatile.
4. What occupation does Melinda have?
(d) Personal trainer.
5. According to Professor Richter, what did Randall Jackson once do in San Francisco?
(a) Got arrested.
(b) Fell in love and married.
(d) Ran a porn store.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rosie, where did Betty Sue disappear to?
2. How does Peggy feel about Betty Sue?
3. What information does Selma Hinds have concerning Betty Sue?
4. What does Peggy say Betty Sue is capable of?
5. How was Sughrue discharged from his military duty in Vietnam?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)