|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rosie, where did Betty Sue disappear to?
(b) The heart of nearby San Francisco,
(c) The east coast.
(d) A midwestern state.
2. Why did Sughrue quit the line of work he started in San Francisco?
(a) Sughrue wanted a new outlook on life.
(b) Sughrue hated breaking up fights.
(c) Sughrue disliked the mundane work.
(d) Sughrue found a butchered fourteen-year-old boy.
3. What does Sughrue think about Betty Sue as the novel opens?
(a) That Betty Sue is a porn star.
(b) That Betty Sue is dead.
(c) That Betty Sue is imprisoned.
(d) That Betty Sue doesn't want to be found.
4. How was Sughrue discharged from his military duty in Vietnam?
(a) Honorable Discharge.
5. How many years did it take Betty Sue to call Jimmy?
(a) A decade.
(b) A day.
(c) She's never contacted him.
(d) Four or five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays Sughrue's bill in the search for Trahearne?
2. What did Sughure do after Vietnam that many other soldiers did as well?
3. In regards to the police, what do Sophie and Rosie develop after the bar fight?
4. Where does Randall Jackson move to from San Francisco?
5. When Gleeson saw Betty Sue after her disappearance, what was different about her?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)