|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sughrue track Trahearne to before they ever meet?
(a) Washington, lobbying.
(b) A shopping mall.
(c) Las Vegas, gambling.
(d) A bar in Sonoma, California.
2. When Sughrue arrives at the hotel room to seduce the nurse, Sughrue finds what?
(a) Trahearne already slept with the nurse.
(b) A party.
(c) Trahearne has moved into the second bed.
(d) An empty room.
3. What does Catherine want from Sughrue his first morning in Montana?
(a) A ride into town.
(b) Help finding her mother.
(c) A relationship.
(d) An invoice.
4. What does Rosie think about Betty Sue at the beginning of the novel?
(a) That Betty Sue works for the government.
(b) That Betty Sue is happily married somewhere.
(c) That Betty Sue is alive.
(d) That Betty Sue is a prostitute.
5. What does Saghrue reveal about Trahearne's mother?
(a) She committed suicide when Trahearne was young.
(b) She was a single and pregnant schoolteacher.
(c) She is serving 20-45 for armed robbery.
(d) She dated a married doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sughrue initially doubt concerning his relationship with Catherine?
2. What did Charles Gleeson think of Betty Sue's acting ability?
3. What negative behavior does Trahearne begin after he arrives at Sughrue's acreage in Montana?
4. What specifically is Trahearne going to write about?
5. What final term does Torres insist upon with Sughrue, concerning Melinda?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)