|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sughrue describe Albert Griffith?
(a) Demeaning and cocky.
(b) Kind but slow.
(c) Desperate to impress.
(d) Intelligent and impressive.
2. How does Peggy feel about Betty Sue?
(a) That she wishes to be Betty Sue.
(b) That Betty Sue is disgusting.
(c) That Betty Sue abuses people.
(d) That she fell in love with Betty Sue.
3. Where was Betty Sue when she called Jimmy?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) A midwestern state.
4. What sort of sculptures does Melinda make?
(a) Ugly and hideous memories from her past.
(b) Abstract and beautiful objects.
(c) They portray beautiful, fragile, traumatized women.
(d) They envision her dreams and hopes for her future.
5. What body part of Trahearne's end up shot in the bar fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charles Gleeson know Betty Sue?
2. When Gleeson saw Betty Sue after her disappearance, what was different about her?
3. How did Sughrue make a living in San Francisco after his discharge from the military?
4. When Sughrue arrives at the hotel room to seduce the nurse, Sughrue finds what?
5. How does Albert Griffith feel about Betty Sue, even after marriage and fathering two kids?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)