|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Betty Sue want to do when she called Jimmy?
(a) Travel the world.
(b) Go to college.
(c) Leave the commune.
(d) Get married.
2. How does Sughrue try to end his relationship with Catherine?
(a) With money.
(b) With a passionate kiss.
(c) With a handshake.
(d) With a letter.
3. How does Sughrue describe Albert Griffith?
(a) Intelligent and impressive.
(b) Kind but slow.
(c) Desperate to impress.
(d) Demeaning and cocky.
4. What does Catherine reveal about her first husband?
(a) He was in a war.
(b) He had a wild streak.
(c) He was submissive.
(d) He was a teacher.
5. What does the person in the woods bully Sughrue into doing for his/her benefit?
(a) Buying breakfast.
(b) Testifying in court.
(c) Giving money.
(d) Catching fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rosie react to Saghrue and Trahearne showing up in her bar after they meet with Jimmy?
2. What best describes Betty Sue and Albert Griffith's intimacy?
3. What demeaning confession does Gleeson admit to Sughrue?
4. What odd subject does Sughrue bully Gleeson with?
5. How faithful was Trahearne during his and Catherine's marriage?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)