|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sughrue quit the line of work he started in San Francisco?
(a) Sughrue wanted a new outlook on life.
(b) Sughrue hated breaking up fights.
(c) Sughrue found a butchered fourteen-year-old boy.
(d) Sughrue disliked the mundane work.
2. After seeing Melinda's sculptures, what does Sughrue go to bed thinking?
(a) He will stay with Melinda.
(b) He wants a marriage like Trahearne and Melinda's.
(c) He won't stay with Trahearne long.
(d) He will pay what he owed the women.
3. What best describes Betty Sue and Albert Griffith's intimacy?
(b) They only slept together a few times.
(c) They never slept together.
4. What does the person in the woods bully Sughrue into doing for his/her benefit?
(a) Buying breakfast.
(b) Testifying in court.
(c) Catching fish.
(d) Giving money.
5. What is Abraham Trahearne's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Albert Griffith respond when Sughrue mentions the possibility of Betty Sue as a porn star?
2. How did Sughrue make a living in San Francisco after his discharge from the military?
3. What does Sughrue do with Randall Jackson after their first meeting?
4. How many years did it take Betty Sue to call Jimmy?
5. Where was Betty Sue when she called Jimmy?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)