|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine confess her feelings toward Sughrue have been since meeting him?
(a) She wants to sleep with him.
(b) She feels no physical attraction to him.
(c) She cares for him.
(d) She wants to hurt him.
2. What does the owner of the commune reveal about Betty Sue?
(a) She entered a psychiatric hospital.
(b) She was great in bed and overweight.
(c) She stole from her friends.
(d) She lied about her past.
3. What does the person in the woods bully Sughrue into doing for his/her benefit?
(a) Buying breakfast.
(b) Testifying in court.
(c) Catching fish.
(d) Giving money.
4. After Trahearne leaves Sughrue's acreage in Montana, where does Sughrue work?
(a) A book store.
(b) The library.
(c) A strip mall.
(d) A strip bar.
5. What is Rosie willing to pay Sughrue for?
(a) To find her missing daughter, Betty Sue.
(b) To find a lawyer to defend her in court.
(c) To make sure Trahearne is never seen again.
(d) To clean her bar after the incident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Selma Hinds have concerning Betty Sue?
2. What does the friendly nurse reveal about Trahearne?
3. How faithful was Trahearne during his and Catherine's marriage?
4. What do Trahearne and Sughrue take with them to San Francisco?
5. How does Peggy feel about Betty Sue?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)