Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. What is Abraham Trahearne's occupation?
2. What is C.W. Sughrue's occupation?
(d) Private investigator.
3. Trahearne's ex-wife tells Sughrue to look where for him?
(a) His regular hangouts, bars.
(c) The library, writing and researching.
(d) On the streets.
4. Who pays Sughrue's bill in the search for Trahearne?
(b) Betty Sue.
5. Where does Sughrue track Trahearne to before they ever meet?
(a) Washington, lobbying.
(b) A bar in Sonoma, California.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) Las Vegas, gambling.
6. What feeling does Sughrue experience when he accomplishes a goal at work?
(a) Sadness that he has to leave people he now knows.
(b) Excitement that he will be paid.
(c) Relief that he accomplished his goal.
(d) Regret that the chase is over.
7. After Sughrue finds Trahearne, what starts the fight in the bar concerning a regular patron and Sughrue?
(a) Drunk men fighting over the pool table.
(b) Sughrue's inability to pay.
(c) A woman sitting by the regular patron.
(d) Sughrue's attempts at casual conversation.
This section contains 4,925 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)