Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. What is Abraham Trahearne's occupation?
2. What is C.W. Sughrue's occupation?
(d) Private investigator.
3. Trahearne's ex-wife tells Sughrue to look where for him?
(a) The library, writing and researching.
(c) On the streets.
(d) His regular hangouts, bars.
4. Who pays Sughrue's bill in the search for Trahearne?
(c) Betty Sue.
5. Where does Sughrue track Trahearne to before they ever meet?
(a) Las Vegas, gambling.
(b) A bar in Sonoma, California.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) Washington, lobbying.
6. What feeling does Sughrue experience when he accomplishes a goal at work?
(a) Regret that the chase is over.
(b) Relief that he accomplished his goal.
(c) Excitement that he will be paid.
(d) Sadness that he has to leave people he now knows.
7. After Sughrue finds Trahearne, what starts the fight in the bar concerning a regular patron and Sughrue?
(a) Sughrue's attempts at casual conversation.
(b) A woman sitting by the regular patron.
(c) Drunk men fighting over the pool table.
(d) Sughrue's inability to pay.
This section contains 4,925 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)