|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lee's nephew?
(c) Fitz Lee.
2. Who reassures Grant that the war is still his call and that Washington politics will not interfere with his decisions?
3. Who iscovers that Grant has not retreated and is moving his army toward the North Anna River with the intent to cross and move farther south?
4. What is the real name of Mark Twain?
(a) Robert Lee.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Ulysses Grant.
(d) Samuel Clemens.
5. Who receives orders from Sheridan to move his forces forward from Saylor's Creek to Appomattox?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Federal soldiers cross James River, to whom does the command of Confederate soldiers go?
2. What do Lee's men begin to abandon, revealing their loss of morale?
3. Who takes Petersburg while the Federal soldiers take Richmond?
4. What carries ammunition but no food from Richmond?
5. What is the new technology in 1913 that Chamberlain experiences that is so different from the Civil War?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)