|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Civil War was about the states' right to _____ from the Union.
2. Who engage with Gordon's troops at Saylor's Creek?
(a) The Anarchist Leaders.
(b) The Union Soldiers.
(c) The Confederate Troops.
(d) The Federal Second Corps.
3. Who makes a serious mistake at Cold Harbor?
4. How long is the pontoon bridge over the James River that the Federal forces pass over?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 1/4 mile.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 1/2 mile.
5. What does Lee's forces lack, forcing the Confederates into a defensive position?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is nominated for a second term as President?
2. Near what town does Lee camp out with his nephew, remaining troops, and Longstreet?
3. Who does Lee admire as the irst President of the United States?
4. What Fort does Lee have to take as part of the bold plan of turning the Union cannons on the Federal entrenched line?
5. Who misses Stuart's leadership of the cavalry?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)