|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides not to attend the surrender of arms ceremony?
2. The Civil War was about the states' right to _____ from the Union.
3. Who is captured by Confederate troops but pulls off a ruse?
4. What do soldiers do as a sign of respect and by order of General Gordon at the ceremony?
(a) Shoot guns.
(b) Fix bayonets.
(c) Stand at ease.
(d) Throw away muskets.
5. What carries ammunition but no food from Richmond?
(a) The train.
(b) The truck.
(c) The boat.
(d) The tank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the best officer that Lee has after Jackson dies?
2. Who misses Stuart's leadership of the cavalry?
3. The push against Pickett near the intersection of three roads known as ________ starts out confused.
4. What Fort does Lee have to take as part of the bold plan of turning the Union cannons on the Federal entrenched line?
5. Who contradicts Sheridan's orders by telling Chamberlain to not go over the crest of a hill because he would expose his troops to fire?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)