|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who has taken and holds control of the Shenandoah Valley, allowing Lee's army to move westward into the Valley?
2. What did Stonewall Jackson eventually die of?
a) Yellow fever.
b) Broken heart.
3. Who tells Grant that he would have been willing to allow slavery?
4. Who is the Confederate cavalry commander that delivers messages to General Lee?
5. Who is the Major ordered to lead three brigades down the cut, placing Hancock's Federal soldiers into a deep V?
This section contains 487 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)