|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Stuart different from Lee in regards to religion?
(a) Stuart is more conservative.
(b) Stuart is an atheist.
(c) Stuart is less conservative.
(d) Stuart is a Catholic.
2. Who execute a successful attack, driving the Federal soldiers behind their log wall situated along Brock Road?
(a) The Confederates.
(b) The Economists.
(c) The Anarchists.
(d) The Unionists.
3. Where does Chamberlain return by train?
(b) New Brunswick.
(d) New York.
4. Who is the President of the Confederate forces?
5. After the failed assault on Hancock's center, which general is badly wounded?
6. What does Lee see the Southern resistance in the Civil War as representative of?
(a) A fight to preserve the union.
(b) A fight for equality.
(c) A fight for freedom from federal authority.
(d) A fight for control of land.
7. What has Longstreet failed to do that allows Grant the upper hand when considering Lee's troop size?
(a) Blow up the enemy.
(b) Join his troops.
(c) Attack supplies.
(d) Leave his troops.
8. What do the Federal forces NOT have necessarily that is superior to the Confederate forces?
(a) Numbers of men.
(c) Good looks.
9. What unorthodox practice does Meade have that shows a change of heart in Meade from bitterness to faith?
(a) His sharing of supplies.
(b) His choice of troops.
(c) His swearing.
(d) His use of the flag.
10. What does Lee get his engineers in response to the heavy rain?
(a) A tent.
(b) A waterproof house.
(c) A raincoat.
(d) A makeshift bridge.
11. What troops come out of the woods at Bristol Station and advance upon Chamberlain?
12. Who expresses outright contempt for the foreign dignitaries?
13. Who prepares his Confederate cavalry to meet Sheridan's larger force?
14. What is Lee's horse's name?
15. Where is Lee astride his horse overlooking the Potomac River?
(a) A Federal stronghold.
(b) A Confederate stronghold.
(c) The President's mansion.
(d) A high bluff.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lee bring his army into Virginia successfully?
2. Who is the President of the United States in "The Last Full Measure"?
3. Who shot Stonewall Jackson during the Battle of Chancellorsville?
4. Before what event had the Federal soldiers lost more times than they won?
5. Who has given Sheridan permission to attack and eliminate the Confederate cavalry?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)