|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wonders why God had chosen to take Stonewall Jackson?
2. Where in Virginia does Lee bring his army successfully?
(a) North of Orange.
(b) West of Orange.
(c) South of Rapidan River.
(d) North of Rapidan River.
3. At whom is Lee angry for trying to spread the blame for the defeat at Gettysburg?
4. What kind of repeating carbines do Sheridan's man have?
5. Who meets Chamberlain at the train station?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His daughter.
6. What does Meade unite with his replacement as commander in their mission to win the war as?
(a) Parsimonious leaders.
(b) Fame-hungry officials.
(c) Power-thirsty soldiers.
(d) Brothers in arms.
7. Who is the Confederate cavalry commander that delivers messages to General Lee?
8. What were the northern and southern troops friendly enough to barter?
9. Shaara offers biographies on which of the following leaders?
(a) Lee, Stuart, and Meade.
(b) Chamberlain, Ewell, and Early.
(c) Grant, Lee, and Chamberlain.
(d) Lincoln, Davis, and Grant.
10. What do the Federal forces NOT have necessarily that is superior to the Confederate forces?
(b) Good looks.
(c) Numbers of men.
11. The thick brush, trees, swampy areas, and general tangle of vegetation in what area make it difficult to navigate?
(a) The Canyon.
(b) The Wilderness.
(c) The Underpass.
(d) The Bridge.
12. Who is the President of the United States in "The Last Full Measure"?
13. Who has given Sheridan permission to attack and eliminate the Confederate cavalry?
14. Whose reinforcements arrive after marching thirty miles in less than two days?
15. What era does Grant think Meade's unorthodox practice represent?
(a) The Roman empire.
(b) The Norman conquest.
(c) The British colonists.
(d) The Greek invasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Federal commander's work focus on?
2. What are the whizzing bullets that pass Lee?
3. In what season does the Federal commander send orders to position troops after meeting with Lincoln?
4. What color is Lee's horse?
5. What do the north and south troops NOT share in common?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)