Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Lee (May 24, 1864) Grant (May 25, 1864): Chapters 22-23)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who cross the Rapidan River at the westerly Germanna Ford?
a) Dewey and Meade.
b) Longstreet and Stuart.
c) Sherman and Warren.
d) Burnside and Fellows.
2. What were the northern and southern troops friendly enough to barter?
3. Who suggests that a war council would have helped prevent the first failed attempt on attacking Lee's center?
4. From what period do terribly bloody battles follow one another according to Shaara?
5. What is lacking in the military preparations for...
This section contains 530 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)