1. What book is "The Last Full Measure" in Shaara's set of Civil War books?
2. Shaara offers biographies on which of the following leaders?
Grant, Lee, and Chamberlain.
3. Whose army was defeated at Gettysburg?
4. When was the Gettsyburg conflict?
5. When does the novel begin?
10 days before the defeat.
6. Who is in charge of the Confederate forces?
7. Who is in charge of the Federal forces?
8. Who is the first military commander for the Federal forces?
9. Who is the President of the Federal forces?
10. Who is the President of the Confederate forces?
11. What is the first name of Grant?
This section contains 3,330 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)