|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Lee (March 31, 1865) Chamberlain (April 1, 1865) Lee (April 2, 1865): Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the President of the Confederate forces?
2. After the failed assault on Hancock's center when the log wall burned, the attack was repulsed. Who died?
(b) Confederate soldiers.
(d) Rebel forces.
3. Who arrives in Washington to meet the President in Chapter 7?
4. The victory at Cold Harbor for the Confederates was the result of a ________________.
(a) Happy accident.
(b) Lot of planning.
(c) Mistake on the Union side.
5. Who has taken and holds control of the Shenandoah Valley, allowing Lee's army to move westward into the Valley?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the rain falls, what swells up, ready to flood, making it difficult to cross?
2. When Meade had pressed on his army at Mine Run, who was criticized for his defensive maneuvers?
3. Who is the President of the Federal forces?
4. What is lacking in the military preparations for both the northern and southern troops in the Wilderness, making it difficult to find each other?
5. What color is Lee's horse?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)