|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Lee (March 31, 1865) Chamberlain (April 1, 1865) Lee (April 2, 1865): Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge of the Federal forces?
2. After the failed assault on Hancock's center when the log wall burned, the attack was repulsed. Who died?
(c) Rebel forces.
(d) Confederate soldiers.
3. Who leads his Fifth Corps toward Petersburg along with Meade's forces?
4. Who has taken and holds control of the Shenandoah Valley, allowing Lee's army to move westward into the Valley?
5. Who wonders why God had chosen to take Stonewall Jackson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaara offers biographies on which of the following leaders?
2. When does the novel begin?
3. Who suffers from debilitating arthritis that has rendered one of her arms shriveled and useless?
4. Who prepares his Confederate cavalry to meet Sheridan's larger force?
5. Who does Grant place before the Mule Shoe?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)