|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Lee (March 31, 1865) Chamberlain (April 1, 1865) Lee (April 2, 1865): Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By default, what practice do the Southerners want to maintain in the Civil War?
(a) Gender inequality.
(c) Cotton picking.
2. Under Lee's leadership, what had become the primary method of fighting the war?
(b) Fear mongering.
(d) Guerrilla tactics.
3. Who expresses his frustration with bad intelligence where nothing that had been thought true the day before proves to be so?
4. Before what event had the Federal soldiers lost more times than they won?
5. Shaara offers biographies on which of the following leaders?
(a) Lincoln, Davis, and Grant.
(b) Chamberlain, Ewell, and Early.
(c) Lee, Stuart, and Meade.
(d) Grant, Lee, and Chamberlain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a communication to Grant, informing him that the enemy is advancing on the Orange Turnpike?
2. What does Lee accept as divine judgment at Gettysburg?
3. How does Chamberlain and his wife travel away from the railroad station?
4. Who replaces General Meade as the commander of the Federal forces?
5. Who brings his Federal soldiers against Hill on the Confederate left flank?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)