|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Grant (July 27, 1864) Lee (July 30, 1864) Grant (July 30, 1864): Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the area that Lee expects to confront Grant in?
(c) Pleasant Valley.
(d) The Wilderness.
2. Who is the President of the Confederate forces?
3. What did Stonewall Jackson eventually die of?
(b) Broken heart.
(c) Yellow fever.
4. Who leads his Fifth Corps toward Petersburg along with Meade's forces?
5. What is the luxury item that Grant has for dessert with his troops?
(a) Sugary dates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cliche regarding the Southern fight in the Civil War?
2. What was not thorough enough according to Hill that caused the failed attack at Bristol?
3. What is Lee's horse's name?
4. Shaara offers biographies on which of the following leaders?
5. Who cross the Rapidan River at the westerly Germanna Ford?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)