|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Longstreet (Mid-Morning, May 6, 1864) Hancock (Late Afternoon, May 6, 1864): Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chamberlain return by train?
(b) New York.
(c) New Brunswick.
2. What is Lee's horse's name?
3. Through effective leadership, what were the Federal forces capable of doing according to Lincoln?
(a) Acquisition of land.
4. Who brings his Federal soldiers against Hill on the Confederate left flank?
5. What does Grant want most from the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been criticized as losing the Battle of Gettysburg?
2. Why does Chamberlain almost faint in Fannie's arms?
3. How does Chamberlain and his wife travel away from the railroad station?
4. Where is Lee astride his horse overlooking the Potomac River?
5. Who is in charge of the Federal forces?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)