|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Longstreet (Mid-Morning, May 6, 1864) Hancock (Late Afternoon, May 6, 1864): Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the South won the Civil War, what might disintegrate as a result?
(a) The Confederacy.
(b) The Economist group.
(c) The Union.
(d) The Federalist group.
2. Who is to move into the Shenandoah Valley to divert part of Lee's army toward the west?
3. Who suffers from debilitating arthritis that has rendered one of her arms shriveled and useless?
4. Who is the President of the Federal forces?
5. How does Chamberlain and his wife travel away from the railroad station?
(a) By metro.
(b) By carriage.
(c) By boat.
(d) By bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of the Federal forces?
2. Where does Chamberlain return by train?
3. Who dismisses Hill's apology for the failed attack at Bristol?
4. Who shot Stonewall Jackson during the Battle of Chancellorsville?
5. How is Stuart different from Lee in regards to religion?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)