|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Lee (May 1864): Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives in Washington to meet the President in Chapter 7?
2. What does Shaara employ to illustrate the battles that led to the failure at Bristol?
3. Who is in charge of the Federal forces?
4. Who denies a military commander's request for leadership after Gettysburg?
5. What is the area that Lee expects to confront Grant in?
(b) Pleasant Valley.
(d) The Wilderness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What troops hide behind a railroad cut near the Bristol Station?
2. Who wonders why God had chosen to take Stonewall Jackson?
3. Shaara offers biographies on which of the following leaders?
4. By default, what practice do the Southerners want to maintain in the Civil War?
5. Who is in charge of the Confederate forces?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)