|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Lee (May 1864): Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through effective leadership, what were the Federal forces capable of doing according to Lincoln?
(b) Acquisition of land.
2. Who shot Stonewall Jackson during the Battle of Chancellorsville?
(a) His own men.
(b) The commander.
(c) The general.
(d) His best friend.
3. What were the northern and southern troops friendly enough to barter?
4. Whose army is defeated and retreating that Lee watches from his horse?
(a) Stuart's forces.
(b) Grant's army.
(c) His army.
(d) Chamberlain's forces.
5. When was the Gettsyburg conflict?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Chamberlain at the train station?
2. What do Confederate soldiers enter at Bristol station that Chamberlain notices takes them into a perfect trap?
3. Who is the Confederate cavalry commander that delivers messages to General Lee?
4. Who is to move into the Shenandoah Valley to divert part of Lee's army toward the west?
5. What does Grant want most from the war?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)