|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Lee (May 1864): Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to move into the Shenandoah Valley to divert part of Lee's army toward the west?
2. Whose army is defeated and retreating that Lee watches from his horse?
(a) His army.
(b) Chamberlain's forces.
(c) Stuart's forces.
(d) Grant's army.
3. Who attempts to resign leadership but is denied after Gettysburg?
4. Who is the Confederate cavalry commander that delivers messages to General Lee?
5. What has a far weaker central government than the Union?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Gettsyburg conflict?
2. What does Grant want most from the war?
3. Who is the President of the Federal forces?
4. What does Lee accept as divine judgment at Gettysburg?
5. What did Stonewall Jackson eventually die of?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)