|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Grant (May 4, 1864) Lee (May 5, 1864): Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Chamberlain at the train station?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sister.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His aunt.
2. What did Stonewall Jackson eventually die of?
(a) Broken heart.
(b) Yellow fever.
3. What is the cliche regarding the Southern fight in the Civil War?
(a) It was for preservation of the union.
(b) It was for autonomy.
(c) It was to dominate women.
(d) It was for states' right.
4. Who attacks at Bristol Station and fails?
5. If the South won the Civil War, what might disintegrate as a result?
(a) The Confederacy.
(b) The Economist group.
(c) The Federalist group.
(d) The Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the South cannot waste resources, what became important?
2. What was not thorough enough according to Hill that caused the failed attack at Bristol?
3. Of what group will Chamberlain's new assignment as commander be?
4. Who cross the Rapidan River at the westerly Germanna Ford?
5. Who is the Confederate cavalry commander that delivers messages to General Lee?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)