|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Grant (May 4, 1864) Lee (May 5, 1864): Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what group will Chamberlain's new assignment as commander be?
(a) First Brigade.
(b) Fourth Brigade.
(c) Second Brigade.
(d) Third Brigade.
2. Who may have fought with Grant in Mexico but cannot remember any distinguishing characteristics about Grant?
3. Where in Virginia does Lee bring his army successfully?
(a) North of Orange.
(b) North of Rapidan River.
(c) South of Rapidan River.
(d) West of Orange.
4. What is lacking in the military preparations for both the northern and southern troops in the Wilderness, making it difficult to find each other?
(b) Strategic planning.
(c) Aerial observations.
5. What color is Lee's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lee bring his army into Virginia successfully?
2. What troops come out of the woods at Bristol Station and advance upon Chamberlain?
3. What did Stonewall Jackson eventually die of?
4. What does Lee see the Southern resistance in the Civil War as representative of?
5. What does Shaara employ to illustrate the battles that led to the failure at Bristol?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)