|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Lee (June 15, 1864) Chamberlain (June 18, 1864): Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Longstreet failed to do that allows Grant the upper hand when considering Lee's troop size?
(a) Join his troops.
(b) Leave his troops.
(c) Attack supplies.
(d) Blow up the enemy.
2. Of what group will Chamberlain's new assignment as commander be?
(a) First Brigade.
(b) Third Brigade.
(c) Second Brigade.
(d) Fourth Brigade.
3. Who leads his Fifth Corps toward Petersburg along with Meade's forces?
4. How does Chamberlain and his wife travel away from the railroad station?
(a) By metro.
(b) By boat.
(c) By bus.
(d) By carriage.
5. Who meets Chamberlain at the train station?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that a war council would have helped prevent the first failed attempt on attacking Lee's center?
2. After the Federal soldiers cross James River, to whom does the command of Confederate soldiers go?
3. Where did Chamberlain lead a heroic bayonet charge?
4. Who orders Chamberlain to take out the Confederate artillery?
5. What do the north and south troops NOT share in common?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)