Quiz: Introduction to Part 3, Grant (June 18, 1864) Chamberlain (June 29, 1864): Chapters 26-27
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Shaara offers biographies on which of the following leaders?
a) Lee, Stuart, and Meade.
b) Lincoln, Davis, and Grant.
c) Chamberlain, Ewell, and Early.
d) Grant, Lee, and Chamberlain.
2. Who moves his Confederates against Warren's Federal soldiers, who are trying to hold a crossroads on the Orange Turnpike?
3. Who prepares his Confederate cavalry to meet Sheridan's larger force?
4. What does Lee's forces lack, forcing the Confederates into a defensive position?
5. What is lacking in Meade's troops that...
This section contains 294 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)