|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Grant (February 3, 1865) Lee (February 1865): Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has given Sheridan permission to attack and eliminate the Confederate cavalry?
2. Who knows that once engaged with Grant, the man will not back down?
3. The Civil War was about the states' right to _____ from the Union.
4. What kind of repeating carbines do Sheridan's man have?
5. Who does Lee admire as the irst President of the United States?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the area that Lee expects to confront Grant in?
2. What were the northern and southern troops friendly enough to barter?
3. Who does Grant place before the Mule Shoe?
4. By default, what practice do the Southerners want to maintain in the Civil War?
5. If the South won the Civil War, what might disintegrate as a result?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)