|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Grant (February 3, 1865) Lee (February 1865): Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles does Sheridan's cavalry stretch?
2. Who prepares his Confederate cavalry to meet Sheridan's larger force?
3. For mutually beneficial transactions, what were northern and southern troops willing to have temporarily?
(a) A violation.
(b) A celebration.
(c) A fight.
(d) A truce.
4. What has a far weaker central government than the Union?
5. What kind of repeating carbines do Sheridan's man have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What goes nowhere ecause Lincoln wants to preserve the Union?
2. What is the area that Lee expects to confront Grant in?
3. Who does Lee admire as the irst President of the United States?
4. What is the cliche regarding the Southern fight in the Civil War?
5. Who tells Grant that he would have been willing to allow slavery?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)