|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Grant (February 3, 1865) Lee (February 1865): Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issue is emotional and political to Confederates regardless of why the Civil War is being waged?
(a) The control of lands.
(b) Power struggles.
(c) Emancipation of women.
2. Who has given Sheridan permission to attack and eliminate the Confederate cavalry?
3. Who knows that once engaged with Grant, the man will not back down?
4. What has a far weaker central government than the Union?
5. Who prepares his Confederate cavalry to meet Sheridan's larger force?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of repeating carbines do Sheridan's man have?
2. By default, what practice do the Southerners want to maintain in the Civil War?
3. What does Lee see the Southern resistance in the Civil War as representative of?
4. Who may have fought with Grant in Mexico but cannot remember any distinguishing characteristics about Grant?
5. How many miles does Sheridan's cavalry stretch?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)