Mid-Book Test (up to Book 4, The Crito: Chapter 1, Introduction & Crito)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which Athenian god is associated with the sun?
2. The victim of the crime committed by Euthyphro's relative had committed what crime himself?
3. What aspect of the afterlife did Socrates claim to look forward to?
a) Finally knowing the will of the gods.
b) Not being subject to the judgments of others.
c) Meeting others who had passed on.
d) Being free from pain.
4. Which of Aristophenes' works include Socrates?
a) "The Phaedo."
c) "The Wasteland."
d) "The Clouds."
5. How does Tarrant recommend avoiding confusion based...
This section contains 735 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)