|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
2. What is the dessert named?
3. What makes the Dean want to die?
4. What do the wizards cling to as they head to shore?
5. What puzzles the wizards on Mono Island?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tales does Crocodile Dongo regale Rincewind with?
2. What conclusion does Rincewind come to after the earthquake forces him and Neilette to use Luggage and Trunkie as refuge?
3. Where does the Bursar go, and what does he see?
4. What happens when the warden and the watchmen arrive at the Opera House?
5. As Stibbons wakes up, what vague visions does he have, what does he believe is the fate of the ohter wizards and who is the only wizard who appears to have enjoyed the sensation?
6. What do the wizards experience other than becoming the age of children?
7. What problems is the God of Evolution experiencing and what offer does Stibbons make?
8. What do the wizards experience and what is the result?
9. What does Rincewind do when he wakes up and why?
10. What incident causes Rincewind to be incarcerated?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What task must be performed twice by Rincewind? Why is he reluctant the second time? What does he see that reveals he will have help the second time, and who is the help?
Essay Topic 2
What issue is the God on Mono Island attempting to overcome? What suggestions are made by the wizards? Who is tasked with explaining the process to the God?
Essay Topic 3
Although all the wizards don't have much to do with women sexually, they still express interest in Mrs. Whitlow. Why is this? Explain using quotes from the book their lack of association with women and the reasons for this.
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)