|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chases Mrs. Whitlow to shore?
2. What does Rincewind dig for?
3. What are the wizards being replaced with?
(a) Alternate realities of themselves.
(b) Their animal counterparts.
(c) Themselves as children.
4. What building looks like an open box of tissues?
(a) The Courthouse.
(b) The Opera House.
(c) The Bank.
(d) The Elementary School.
5. Where do the Wizards find themselves?
(a) In Bugarup.
(b) In a sea cave.
(c) Sliding down a mountain of water.
(d) In a gravel pit.
6. What happens to Rincewind after he witnesses this event?
(a) He picks flowers for the first time in his life.
(b) He tries to ignore him, but can't.
(c) He goes for a swim.
(d) He is arrested.
7. What is the name of the street vending family operating across Discworld?
8. What warning does Stibbons give the wizards?
(a) That he will not wait much longer.
(b) That they are dealing with fossil magic.
(c) That they may never get home.
(d) That the Gods are angry.
9. What is the dessert named?
(a) Peach Nellie.
(b) Raspberry Mellie.
(c) Blueberry Tessie.
(d) Strawberry Bettie.
10. What does the Bursar see walking on the beach?
(a) The wizards changing ages in moments.
(b) Trees going through their life cycle in seconds.
(c) The arrival of turtles.
(d) The birth of fish in the ocean.
11. What does the old black man do that amuses the Bursar?
(a) Makes a house.
(b) Draws pictures in the sand that come to life.
(c) Creates food.
(d) Creates a boat.
12. Where does Stibbons go while the others are provisioning the Melon Boat?
(a) Up the path to the mountaintop.
(c) Back through the window.
(d) To an island.
13. What does Rincewind witness?
(a) Scrappy's return.
(b) The arrival of Spring.
(c) The birth of an oasis.
(d) Someone trying to steal a sheep.
14. What weapon does Rincewind grab when the Watch shows up?
(a) A slotted spoon.
(b) A spatula.
(c) A ladle.
(d) A glass.
15. Why does UU exist?
(a) To creatively suppress magic.
(b) To create new forms of magic.
(c) To teach magic to others.
(d) To encourage the use of magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stibbons yearn to create?
2. What does it turn into?
3. What does the Librarian turn into when trying to help Mrs. Whitlow?
4. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
5. What is Rincewind happy about?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)