|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does UU exist?
(a) To creatively suppress magic.
(b) To create new forms of magic.
(c) To teach magic to others.
(d) To encourage the use of magic.
2. What does Rincewind witness?
(a) The arrival of Spring.
(b) The birth of an oasis.
(c) Scrappy's return.
(d) Someone trying to steal a sheep.
3. What does Rincewind demand?
(a) An explanation.
(c) A vase.
(d) A trial.
4. What does the Librarian turn into when trying to help Mrs. Whitlow?
(a) A hairy red dolphin.
(b) A bear.
(c) An orangutan.
(d) A tiger.
5. How does Neilette know Rincewind is a wizard?
(a) From his name.
(b) From the warrant.
(c) From his robe.
(d) From his hat.
6. What are the line of riders that Rincewind comes across looking for?
(a) A herd of sheep.
(b) A herd of horses.
(c) A herd of cows.
(d) A gang of thieves.
7. What does Daggy offer Rincewind?
(a) Snowy, the horse.
(b) Chloe, the chicken.
(c) Showy, the ram.
(d) Slowie, the mule.
8. What does Rincewind feel coming on?
(a) A spell.
(b) A storm.
(c) A Famous Last Stand.
9. What is the name of the street vending family operating across Discworld?
10. What is the last thing Stibbons remembers when he wakes up?
(a) Gliding through a tunnel.
(b) Arguing on the beach.
(c) Seeing Rincewind.
(d) Climbing through the window.
11. What does the boat do when the wizards are preparing to depart?
(a) Grows a set of oars.
(b) Grows an awning.
(c) Grows a sail.
(d) Grows in size.
12. What is a billybong?
(a) A watering hole.
(b) A sheep shearing pen.
(c) A hookah pipe.
(d) A gourd.
13. Who visits Rincewind after dinner?
(b) The hangman.
(d) The sheep thief.
14. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
15. What does Rincewind dig for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
2. What does Stibbons yearn to create?
3. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
4. Why does the God of Evolution become vexed?
5. What does the hostility of the wizards attract?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)