|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the line of riders that Rincewind comes across looking for?
(a) A gang of thieves.
(b) A herd of cows.
(c) A herd of horses.
(d) A herd of sheep.
2. What does Rincewind hide in?
(a) A pink and lavender cart.
(b) An abandoned building.
(c) A mall.
(d) A cave.
3. What does Stibbons turn into?
(a) A ten year old child.
(b) A doddering old man.
(c) An orangutan.
(d) A kangaroo.
4. Who uses a pod as a surf board?
(b) The Bursar.
5. What puzzles the wizards on Mono Island?
(a) Why there were no pancakes for breakfast.
(b) The fact that Stibbons wants to stay.
(c) How history might be altered.
(d) How complex life forms are.
6. What do the wizards debate when they regroup?
(a) The whereabouts of Rincewind.
(b) The use of magic to get home.
(c) The inevitability of finding food.
(d) The way to make a new boat.
7. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
(a) Doggie's gang.
(b) Daggy's gang.
(c) Grady's gang.
(d) Perry's gang.
8. What does Stibbons volunteer to do?
(a) Become the God of Evolution's assistant.
(b) Create a new species.
(c) Cast a spell.
(d) Handle the boat.
9. What is Rincewind asked to do while he waits for morning?
(a) Plan an escape.
(b) Create a story.
(c) Document his life.
(d) Write a song.
10. What color is the ground?
11. What does Stibbons discover is the God's idea of perfection?
(b) A worm.
(c) A cockroach.
12. What does the Librarian turn into when trying to help Mrs. Whitlow?
(a) A bear.
(b) A tiger.
(c) An orangutan.
(d) A hairy red dolphin.
13. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
(a) Mutton in mint sauce.
(b) Meat pie in pea soup.
(c) Veal scallopini.
(d) Beef stroganoff.
14. What attacks Rincewind?
(a) The Luggage.
(b) A Budgerigar.
(c) A kangaroo.
(d) A drop-bear.
15. What does the hostility of the wizards attract?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind witness?
2. What do the wizards begin to feel?
3. Where do the Wizards find themselves?
4. What does Rincewind demand?
5. What does it turn into?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)