|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it turn into?
(a) A ram.
(b) A horse.
(c) A princess.
(d) A cow.
2. What does Stibbons discover is the God's idea of perfection?
(a) A worm.
(d) A cockroach.
3. What does the head chef worry about?
(a) Naming the dessert.
(b) His flambe.
(c) His twice baked potatoes.
(d) His roast.
4. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
(a) Doggie's gang.
(b) Daggy's gang.
(c) Grady's gang.
(d) Perry's gang.
5. What does Daggy offer Rincewind?
(a) Chloe, the chicken.
(b) Showy, the ram.
(c) Snowy, the horse.
(d) Slowie, the mule.
6. What one thing does not exist on Mono Island?
(a) Plants that go to seed.
(b) Male/female pairs.
(c) Creatures that don't wear out.
7. What warning does Stibbons give the wizards?
(a) That they may never get home.
(b) That they are dealing with fossil magic.
(c) That he will not wait much longer.
(d) That the Gods are angry.
8. What appears on the back of the shearing shed?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cow.
(c) A kangaroo.
(d) A God.
9. How many pints does Crocodile Dongo tell Rincewind he drank?
10. What does Rincewind feel coming on?
(b) A spell.
(c) A Famous Last Stand.
(d) A storm.
11. How many sheep does Rincewind shear in two minutes?
12. Where does Rincewind believe it is easiest to avoid capture?
(a) In forests.
(b) In mountains.
(c) In cities.
(d) In small villages.
13. What does Rincewind witness?
(a) The birth of an oasis.
(b) Someone trying to steal a sheep.
(c) Scrappy's return.
(d) The arrival of Spring.
14. What are the wizards being replaced with?
(a) Their animal counterparts.
(c) Alternate realities of themselves.
(d) Themselves as children.
15. What chases Mrs. Whitlow to shore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind notice about the kangaroo in the Roo Beer poster?
2. What has never been essential to Rincewind's life?
3. What is Mrs. Whitlow carrying when she comes?
4. Where did Neilette hide?
5. How does everything change?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)