|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daggy offer Rincewind?
(a) Snowy, the horse.
(b) Slowie, the mule.
(c) Chloe, the chicken.
(d) Showy, the ram.
2. What does it turn into?
(a) A cow.
(b) A ram.
(c) A princess.
(d) A horse.
3. What does Rincewind dig for?
4. What does Stibbons volunteer to do?
(a) Handle the boat.
(b) Create a new species.
(c) Cast a spell.
(d) Become the God of Evolution's assistant.
5. What does Rincewind feel coming on?
(a) A storm.
(b) A spell.
(c) A Famous Last Stand.
6. Who uses a pod as a surf board?
(b) The Bursar.
7. How many pints does Crocodile Dongo tell Rincewind he drank?
8. What is Rincewind happy about?
(a) The fact that beer is now in cans.
(b) The fact that he can have a nap.
(c) The fact that there is no sign of Scrappy.
(d) The fact that he no longer eats meat.
9. Who joins them at the last moment, swimming out to meet them?
(b) The God of Evolution.
10. Who eliminates the watchmen's threat?
(c) The Luggage.
11. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
(a) Daggy's gang.
(b) Perry's gang.
(c) Doggie's gang.
(d) Grady's gang.
12. What special distinction does Rincewind share with Tinhead Ned?
(a) He is clapped in irons.
(b) He is given the best suite.
(c) He is given beer with dinner.
(d) He is saluted with brandy.
13. What is Rincewind asked to do while he waits for morning?
(a) Plan an escape.
(b) Create a story.
(c) Document his life.
(d) Write a song.
14. What does the old black man do that amuses the Bursar?
(a) Creates food.
(b) Draws pictures in the sand that come to life.
(c) Creates a boat.
(d) Makes a house.
15. Who visits Rincewind after dinner?
(a) The sheep thief.
(b) The hangman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
2. What do the wizards begin to feel?
3. What is the normal sheep shearing rate?
4. What is a billybong?
5. How does Neilette know Rincewind is a wizard?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)