|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Rincewind after dinner?
(a) The hangman.
(d) The sheep thief.
2. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
(a) Grady's gang.
(b) Daggy's gang.
(c) Perry's gang.
(d) Doggie's gang.
3. What appears on the back of the shearing shed?
(a) A horse.
(b) A God.
(c) A cow.
(d) A kangaroo.
4. What are the wizards being replaced with?
(a) Alternate realities of themselves.
(c) Themselves as children.
(d) Their animal counterparts.
5. Why does UU exist?
(a) To encourage the use of magic.
(b) To teach magic to others.
(c) To create new forms of magic.
(d) To creatively suppress magic.
6. What building looks like an open box of tissues?
(a) The Courthouse.
(b) The Opera House.
(c) The Elementary School.
(d) The Bank.
7. What does Ridcully tell them to do?
(a) Close their eyes and pretend it isn't happening.
(b) Fight off panic and the new reality.
(c) Hunt for the exit window.
(d) Hike towards the mountains.
8. What does it turn into?
(a) A horse.
(b) A ram.
(c) A princess.
(d) A cow.
9. What is the name of the street vending family operating across Discworld?
10. Where does Neilette lead Rincewind?
(a) Into the old brewery.
(b) Into the old grainery.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) Into the old cannery.
11. Why does the God of Evolution become vexed?
(a) The elephants are the only thing that functions.
(b) The wizards refuse to go.
(c) Stibbons refuses to navigate the Melon Boat.
(d) Mrs. Whitlow refuses to discuss how reproduction happens.
12. Who are Neilette and Darleen?
(a) Twin sisters.
(b) Female impersonators.
(c) Wives of wizards.
13. What is Rincewind happy about?
(a) The fact that he no longer eats meat.
(b) The fact that there is no sign of Scrappy.
(c) The fact that beer is now in cans.
(d) The fact that he can have a nap.
14. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
15. How many sheep does Rincewind shear in two minutes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has never been essential to Rincewind's life?
2. What does Rincewind hide in?
3. What do the wizards begin to feel?
4. What does the boat do when the wizards are preparing to depart?
5. What does the Librarian turn into when trying to help Mrs. Whitlow?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)