|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the head chef worry about?
(a) Naming the dessert.
(b) His flambe.
(c) His roast.
(d) His twice baked potatoes.
2. What are the line of riders that Rincewind comes across looking for?
(a) A herd of sheep.
(b) A herd of cows.
(c) A herd of horses.
(d) A gang of thieves.
3. What attacks Rincewind?
(a) A Budgerigar.
(b) The Luggage.
(c) A kangaroo.
(d) A drop-bear.
4. What happens to Rincewind after he witnesses this event?
(a) He picks flowers for the first time in his life.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He tries to ignore him, but can't.
(d) He goes for a swim.
5. What makes the Dean want to die?
(a) His inability to use magic.
(b) The ferocity of the storm at sea.
(c) His long time away from home.
(d) His fear of water.
6. What does Rincewind hide in?
(a) A cave.
(b) A mall.
(c) An abandoned building.
(d) A pink and lavender cart.
7. What message is Rincewind given?
(a) That daring escapes are impossible.
(b) To examine the hinges.
(c) That Scrappy is waiting at the pub.
(d) That Death awaits him anxiously.
8. What does Stibbons yearn to create?
(a) A brand new species.
(b) The perfect woman.
(c) Another God.
9. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
(a) To make sure his hat floats.
(b) To keep the flies away from his face.
(c) To keep them for later.
(d) To distract people he talks to.
10. What is Rincewind asked to do while he waits for morning?
(a) Document his life.
(b) Create a story.
(c) Plan an escape.
(d) Write a song.
11. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
12. Who uses a pod as a surf board?
(b) The Bursar.
13. What do the wizards debate when they regroup?
(a) The use of magic to get home.
(b) The whereabouts of Rincewind.
(c) The inevitability of finding food.
(d) The way to make a new boat.
14. What does the old black man do that amuses the Bursar?
(a) Creates food.
(b) Draws pictures in the sand that come to life.
(c) Makes a house.
(d) Creates a boat.
15. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
(a) Meat pie in pea soup.
(b) Beef stroganoff.
(c) Veal scallopini.
(d) Mutton in mint sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the God of Evolution become vexed?
2. What does Rincewind dig for?
3. What are the wizards being replaced with?
4. How many sheep does Rincewind shear in two minutes?
5. Who is being honored?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)