|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To be safe, what do the wizards believe they should do?
(a) Wait a few millennia for Rincewind to arrive.
(b) Use magic to get back to UU.
(c) Continue to protect Mrs. Whitlow.
(d) Call on God for help with a new boat.
2. Who joins them at the last moment, swimming out to meet them?
(d) The God of Evolution.
3. What does Stibbons turn into?
(a) A doddering old man.
(b) A kangaroo.
(c) An orangutan.
(d) A ten year old child.
4. What happens to Rincewind after he witnesses this event?
(a) He tries to ignore him, but can't.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He picks flowers for the first time in his life.
(d) He goes for a swim.
5. What has never been essential to Rincewind's life?
(a) A steady job.
6. What do the wizards debate when they regroup?
(a) The use of magic to get home.
(b) The inevitability of finding food.
(c) The way to make a new boat.
(d) The whereabouts of Rincewind.
7. What is the normal sheep shearing rate?
(a) Thirty sheep an hour.
(b) Twenty five sheep an hour.
(c) Forty sheep an hour.
(d) Fifty sheep an hour.
8. Where do the Wizards find themselves?
(a) In a sea cave.
(b) Sliding down a mountain of water.
(c) In Bugarup.
(d) In a gravel pit.
9. What are the line of riders that Rincewind comes across looking for?
(a) A herd of horses.
(b) A herd of sheep.
(c) A herd of cows.
(d) A gang of thieves.
10. What is the name of the street vending family operating across Discworld?
11. What does the head chef worry about?
(a) Naming the dessert.
(b) His roast.
(c) His twice baked potatoes.
(d) His flambe.
12. How does everything change?
(a) When they capsize.
(b) When magic is used.
(c) When the boat disintegrates.
(d) When the storm stops.
13. What is Rincewind happy about?
(a) The fact that he can have a nap.
(b) The fact that he no longer eats meat.
(c) The fact that beer is now in cans.
(d) The fact that there is no sign of Scrappy.
14. What does Rincewind demand?
(a) An explanation.
(b) A trial.
(d) A vase.
15. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
(a) To keep them for later.
(b) To keep the flies away from his face.
(c) To make sure his hat floats.
(d) To distract people he talks to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dessert named?
2. Where does Stibbons go while the others are provisioning the Melon Boat?
3. Who visits Rincewind after dinner?
4. What special distinction does Rincewind share with Tinhead Ned?
5. What does Stibbons yearn to create?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)