|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Stibbons remembers when he wakes up?
(a) Seeing Rincewind.
(b) Climbing through the window.
(c) Arguing on the beach.
(d) Gliding through a tunnel.
2. Where does Neilette lead Rincewind?
(a) Into the woods.
(b) Into the old brewery.
(c) Into the old cannery.
(d) Into the old grainery.
3. How many pints does Crocodile Dongo tell Rincewind he drank?
4. Where do the Wizards find themselves?
(a) In a gravel pit.
(b) Sliding down a mountain of water.
(c) In Bugarup.
(d) In a sea cave.
5. What makes the Dean want to die?
(a) His inability to use magic.
(b) His fear of water.
(c) The ferocity of the storm at sea.
(d) His long time away from home.
6. Why does the God of Evolution become vexed?
(a) The wizards refuse to go.
(b) The elephants are the only thing that functions.
(c) Stibbons refuses to navigate the Melon Boat.
(d) Mrs. Whitlow refuses to discuss how reproduction happens.
7. What warning does Stibbons give the wizards?
(a) That they may never get home.
(b) That the Gods are angry.
(c) That they are dealing with fossil magic.
(d) That he will not wait much longer.
8. What do the wizards debate when they regroup?
(a) The use of magic to get home.
(b) The inevitability of finding food.
(c) The whereabouts of Rincewind.
(d) The way to make a new boat.
9. What is a billybong?
(a) A hookah pipe.
(b) A gourd.
(c) A watering hole.
(d) A sheep shearing pen.
10. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
11. What building looks like an open box of tissues?
(a) The Opera House.
(b) The Bank.
(c) The Courthouse.
(d) The Elementary School.
12. What does Daggy offer Rincewind?
(a) Slowie, the mule.
(b) Showy, the ram.
(c) Chloe, the chicken.
(d) Snowy, the horse.
13. What has never been essential to Rincewind's life?
(a) A steady job.
14. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
(a) Mutton in mint sauce.
(b) Veal scallopini.
(c) Beef stroganoff.
(d) Meat pie in pea soup.
15. What message is Rincewind given?
(a) That daring escapes are impossible.
(b) To examine the hinges.
(c) That Scrappy is waiting at the pub.
(d) That Death awaits him anxiously.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old black man do that amuses the Bursar?
2. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
3. Who is the Prima Dona?
4. What attacks Rincewind?
5. What does Rincewind demand?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)