|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind dig for?
2. What attacks Rincewind?
(a) A Budgerigar.
(b) A drop-bear.
(c) A kangaroo.
(d) The Luggage.
3. What is a billybong?
(a) A gourd.
(b) A hookah pipe.
(c) A watering hole.
(d) A sheep shearing pen.
4. Where does Stibbons go while the others are provisioning the Melon Boat?
(a) To an island.
(b) Up the path to the mountaintop.
(d) Back through the window.
5. What is the last thing Stibbons remembers when he wakes up?
(a) Gliding through a tunnel.
(b) Climbing through the window.
(c) Arguing on the beach.
(d) Seeing Rincewind.
6. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
(a) Veal scallopini.
(b) Beef stroganoff.
(c) Meat pie in pea soup.
(d) Mutton in mint sauce.
7. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
(a) To distract people he talks to.
(b) To keep them for later.
(c) To make sure his hat floats.
(d) To keep the flies away from his face.
8. What is the dessert named?
(a) Strawberry Bettie.
(b) Raspberry Mellie.
(c) Blueberry Tessie.
(d) Peach Nellie.
9. What has never been essential to Rincewind's life?
(c) A steady job.
10. What are the wizards being replaced with?
(a) Their animal counterparts.
(b) Alternate realities of themselves.
(c) Themselves as children.
11. What does the old black man do that amuses the Bursar?
(a) Draws pictures in the sand that come to life.
(b) Creates food.
(c) Makes a house.
(d) Creates a boat.
12. What one thing does not exist on Mono Island?
(a) Plants that go to seed.
(c) Male/female pairs.
(d) Creatures that don't wear out.
13. What is the name of the street vending family operating across Discworld?
14. What building looks like an open box of tissues?
(a) The Bank.
(b) The Opera House.
(c) The Elementary School.
(d) The Courthouse.
15. Who eliminates the watchmen's threat?
(a) The Luggage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind demand?
2. What does Daggy offer Rincewind?
3. To be safe, what do the wizards believe they should do?
4. Who joins them at the last moment, swimming out to meet them?
5. What weapon does Rincewind grab when the Watch shows up?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)