|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind demand?
(a) A trial.
(c) A vase.
(d) An explanation.
2. What has never been essential to Rincewind's life?
(c) A steady job.
3. What weapon does Rincewind grab when the Watch shows up?
(a) A slotted spoon.
(b) A glass.
(c) A ladle.
(d) A spatula.
4. What does the hostility of the wizards attract?
5. Where does Rincewind believe it is easiest to avoid capture?
(a) In forests.
(b) In small villages.
(c) In cities.
(d) In mountains.
6. What is the normal sheep shearing rate?
(a) Fifty sheep an hour.
(b) Twenty five sheep an hour.
(c) Forty sheep an hour.
(d) Thirty sheep an hour.
7. Where does Neilette lead Rincewind?
(a) Into the woods.
(b) Into the old grainery.
(c) Into the old cannery.
(d) Into the old brewery.
8. What does the old black man do that amuses the Bursar?
(a) Draws pictures in the sand that come to life.
(b) Creates a boat.
(c) Creates food.
(d) Makes a house.
9. What message is Rincewind given?
(a) That Scrappy is waiting at the pub.
(b) That Death awaits him anxiously.
(c) That daring escapes are impossible.
(d) To examine the hinges.
10. What do the wizards debate when they regroup?
(a) The way to make a new boat.
(b) The inevitability of finding food.
(c) The whereabouts of Rincewind.
(d) The use of magic to get home.
11. How many pints does Crocodile Dongo tell Rincewind he drank?
12. Where do the Wizards find themselves?
(a) Sliding down a mountain of water.
(b) In a sea cave.
(c) In Bugarup.
(d) In a gravel pit.
13. What are the wizards being replaced with?
(b) Alternate realities of themselves.
(c) Themselves as children.
(d) Their animal counterparts.
14. What does Daggy offer Rincewind?
(a) Showy, the ram.
(b) Chloe, the chicken.
(c) Snowy, the horse.
(d) Slowie, the mule.
15. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
(a) Beef stroganoff.
(b) Veal scallopini.
(c) Meat pie in pea soup.
(d) Mutton in mint sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special distinction does Rincewind share with Tinhead Ned?
2. Why does the God of Evolution become vexed?
3. Who does he meet?
4. What do the wizards cling to as they head to shore?
5. How many sheep does Rincewind shear in two minutes?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)