|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a billybong?
(a) A gourd.
(b) A sheep shearing pen.
(c) A hookah pipe.
(d) A watering hole.
2. What does Rincewind dig for?
3. Who does he meet?
(a) The High Priest.
(b) The first man.
(c) The Dean.
(d) The God of Evolution.
4. What is the normal sheep shearing rate?
(a) Fifty sheep an hour.
(b) Twenty five sheep an hour.
(c) Forty sheep an hour.
(d) Thirty sheep an hour.
5. Who eliminates the watchmen's threat?
(b) The Luggage.
6. How many pints does Crocodile Dongo tell Rincewind he drank?
7. What is the last thing Stibbons remembers when he wakes up?
(a) Seeing Rincewind.
(b) Climbing through the window.
(c) Arguing on the beach.
(d) Gliding through a tunnel.
8. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
(a) Doggie's gang.
(b) Perry's gang.
(c) Grady's gang.
(d) Daggy's gang.
9. Where did Neilette hide?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In Trunkie.
(c) Under the wagon.
(d) In the closet.
10. How does everything change?
(a) When magic is used.
(b) When the storm stops.
(c) When they capsize.
(d) When the boat disintegrates.
11. What does Rincewind notice about the kangaroo in the Roo Beer poster?
(a) It's eyes change color.
(b) It's eyes follow Rincewind everywhere.
(c) It keeps coming and going.
(d) It has a purple underbelly.
12. How does Neilette know Rincewind is a wizard?
(a) From his hat.
(b) From his robe.
(c) From the warrant.
(d) From his name.
13. What does Stibbons turn into?
(a) A ten year old child.
(b) An orangutan.
(c) A doddering old man.
(d) A kangaroo.
14. To be safe, what do the wizards believe they should do?
(a) Continue to protect Mrs. Whitlow.
(b) Wait a few millennia for Rincewind to arrive.
(c) Call on God for help with a new boat.
(d) Use magic to get back to UU.
15. Where does Neilette lead Rincewind?
(a) Into the old brewery.
(b) Into the old cannery.
(c) Into the old grainery.
(d) Into the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the wizards cling to as they head to shore?
2. What attacks Rincewind?
3. What is the name of the street vending family operating across Discworld?
4. What special distinction does Rincewind share with Tinhead Ned?
5. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)