|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chases Mrs. Whitlow to shore?
2. What do the wizards cling to as they head to shore?
(a) Seed pods.
(b) Pieces of boat.
(c) Tree branches.
(d) The sail.
3. What does the Bursar see walking on the beach?
(a) The wizards changing ages in moments.
(b) Trees going through their life cycle in seconds.
(c) The arrival of turtles.
(d) The birth of fish in the ocean.
4. What building looks like an open box of tissues?
(a) The Opera House.
(b) The Bank.
(c) The Courthouse.
(d) The Elementary School.
5. What happens to Rincewind after he witnesses this event?
(a) He goes for a swim.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He picks flowers for the first time in his life.
(d) He tries to ignore him, but can't.
6. Why does the God of Evolution become vexed?
(a) Mrs. Whitlow refuses to discuss how reproduction happens.
(b) Stibbons refuses to navigate the Melon Boat.
(c) The wizards refuse to go.
(d) The elephants are the only thing that functions.
7. Who is the Prima Dona?
(a) Dame Bettie Nutt.
(b) Dame Nellie Butt.
(c) Dame Tessie Mutt.
(d) Dame Mellie Lutt.
8. What weapon does Rincewind grab when the Watch shows up?
(a) A spatula.
(b) A ladle.
(c) A slotted spoon.
(d) A glass.
9. What puzzles the wizards on Mono Island?
(a) How history might be altered.
(b) Why there were no pancakes for breakfast.
(c) How complex life forms are.
(d) The fact that Stibbons wants to stay.
10. What is Rincewind asked to do while he waits for morning?
(a) Plan an escape.
(b) Write a song.
(c) Document his life.
(d) Create a story.
11. To be safe, what do the wizards believe they should do?
(a) Use magic to get back to UU.
(b) Wait a few millennia for Rincewind to arrive.
(c) Call on God for help with a new boat.
(d) Continue to protect Mrs. Whitlow.
12. Where does Rincewind believe it is easiest to avoid capture?
(a) In mountains.
(b) In cities.
(c) In forests.
(d) In small villages.
13. Who is being honored?
(a) The Branch Manager.
(b) The Circuit Court Judge.
(c) The Prima Dona.
(d) The Principal.
14. Where do the Wizards find themselves?
(a) In a gravel pit.
(b) In Bugarup.
(c) Sliding down a mountain of water.
(d) In a sea cave.
15. What does Stibbons turn into?
(a) A ten year old child.
(b) An orangutan.
(c) A kangaroo.
(d) A doddering old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stibbons volunteer to do?
2. What appears on the back of the shearing shed?
3. Who visits Rincewind after dinner?
4. What does the head chef worry about?
5. How many pints does Crocodile Dongo tell Rincewind he drank?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)