|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the wizards begin to feel?
(a) Temporary displacement.
(b) Distant temporal disturbance.
(c) Partial temporal lobe damage.
(d) Temporal discontinuity.
2. What does the boat do when the wizards are preparing to depart?
(a) Grows in size.
(b) Grows a set of oars.
(c) Grows a sail.
(d) Grows an awning.
3. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
(a) Perry's gang.
(b) Grady's gang.
(c) Daggy's gang.
(d) Doggie's gang.
4. What puzzles the wizards on Mono Island?
(a) The fact that Stibbons wants to stay.
(b) Why there were no pancakes for breakfast.
(c) How history might be altered.
(d) How complex life forms are.
5. What message is Rincewind given?
(a) That daring escapes are impossible.
(b) That Death awaits him anxiously.
(c) To examine the hinges.
(d) That Scrappy is waiting at the pub.
6. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
(a) To keep them for later.
(b) To keep the flies away from his face.
(c) To make sure his hat floats.
(d) To distract people he talks to.
7. What does Rincewind dig for?
8. What is a billybong?
(a) A gourd.
(b) A hookah pipe.
(c) A sheep shearing pen.
(d) A watering hole.
9. What does Stibbons volunteer to do?
(a) Handle the boat.
(b) Cast a spell.
(c) Create a new species.
(d) Become the God of Evolution's assistant.
10. What is the dessert named?
(a) Strawberry Bettie.
(b) Raspberry Mellie.
(c) Peach Nellie.
(d) Blueberry Tessie.
11. What does Stibbons spot ahead?
(a) A huge turtle.
(b) A school of porpoise.
(c) A storm of dark clouds 7,000 miles long.
(d) A humpback whale.
12. Who is being honored?
(a) The Branch Manager.
(b) The Principal.
(c) The Circuit Court Judge.
(d) The Prima Dona.
13. Who visits Rincewind after dinner?
(a) The sheep thief.
(d) The hangman.
14. Why does the God of Evolution become vexed?
(a) Stibbons refuses to navigate the Melon Boat.
(b) The wizards refuse to go.
(c) The elephants are the only thing that functions.
(d) Mrs. Whitlow refuses to discuss how reproduction happens.
15. Where did Neilette hide?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Under the wagon.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In Trunkie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daggy offer Rincewind?
2. What is Rincewind asked to do while he waits for morning?
3. What does the Bursar see walking on the beach?
4. How many pints does Crocodile Dongo tell Rincewind he drank?
5. How does everything change?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)