|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Neilette lead Rincewind?
(a) Into the old cannery.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) Into the old brewery.
(d) Into the old grainery.
2. Where does Stibbons go while the others are provisioning the Melon Boat?
(a) Up the path to the mountaintop.
(c) Back through the window.
(d) To an island.
3. Why does the God of Evolution become vexed?
(a) Mrs. Whitlow refuses to discuss how reproduction happens.
(b) The wizards refuse to go.
(c) The elephants are the only thing that functions.
(d) Stibbons refuses to navigate the Melon Boat.
4. What does it turn into?
(a) A horse.
(b) A princess.
(c) A ram.
(d) A cow.
5. What does Stibbons turn into?
(a) An orangutan.
(b) A kangaroo.
(c) A ten year old child.
(d) A doddering old man.
6. Who is the Prima Dona?
(a) Dame Mellie Lutt.
(b) Dame Tessie Mutt.
(c) Dame Nellie Butt.
(d) Dame Bettie Nutt.
7. What does the Bursar see walking on the beach?
(a) The birth of fish in the ocean.
(b) The wizards changing ages in moments.
(c) The arrival of turtles.
(d) Trees going through their life cycle in seconds.
8. What is Mrs. Whitlow carrying when she comes?
(a) A bunch of coconuts.
(b) The Librarian in baby form.
(c) A baby orangutan.
(d) A magic staff.
9. How many sheep does Rincewind shear in two minutes?
10. What does the hostility of the wizards attract?
11. Who eliminates the watchmen's threat?
(d) The Luggage.
12. What do the wizards begin to feel?
(a) Temporary displacement.
(b) Partial temporal lobe damage.
(c) Temporal discontinuity.
(d) Distant temporal disturbance.
13. What does Stibbons volunteer to do?
(a) Handle the boat.
(b) Become the God of Evolution's assistant.
(c) Create a new species.
(d) Cast a spell.
14. How does Neilette know Rincewind is a wizard?
(a) From the warrant.
(b) From his name.
(c) From his robe.
(d) From his hat.
15. What does Rincewind witness?
(a) Scrappy's return.
(b) The birth of an oasis.
(c) Someone trying to steal a sheep.
(d) The arrival of Spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dessert named?
2. Where does Rincewind believe it is easiest to avoid capture?
3. What warning does Stibbons give the wizards?
4. What are the line of riders that Rincewind comes across looking for?
5. What do the wizards cling to as they head to shore?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)