|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind feel coming on?
(a) A spell.
(c) A Famous Last Stand.
(d) A storm.
2. What puzzles the wizards on Mono Island?
(a) How history might be altered.
(b) How complex life forms are.
(c) The fact that Stibbons wants to stay.
(d) Why there were no pancakes for breakfast.
3. What does he see there?
(a) A tribe of natives.
(b) A glowing cave.
(c) A herd of elephants.
(d) A huge valley.
4. What does it turn into?
(a) A cow.
(b) A princess.
(c) A horse.
(d) A ram.
5. What is the last thing Stibbons remembers when he wakes up?
(a) Arguing on the beach.
(b) Seeing Rincewind.
(c) Gliding through a tunnel.
(d) Climbing through the window.
6. How many sheep does Rincewind shear in two minutes?
7. What does Stibbons discover is the God's idea of perfection?
(a) A worm.
(b) A cockroach.
8. What does the hostility of the wizards attract?
9. Who does he meet?
(a) The High Priest.
(b) The God of Evolution.
(c) The Dean.
(d) The first man.
10. To be safe, what do the wizards believe they should do?
(a) Use magic to get back to UU.
(b) Continue to protect Mrs. Whitlow.
(c) Call on God for help with a new boat.
(d) Wait a few millennia for Rincewind to arrive.
11. What does Rincewind hide in?
(a) A cave.
(b) A mall.
(c) A pink and lavender cart.
(d) An abandoned building.
12. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
(a) Grady's gang.
(b) Perry's gang.
(c) Daggy's gang.
(d) Doggie's gang.
13. What do the wizards debate when they regroup?
(a) The whereabouts of Rincewind.
(b) The way to make a new boat.
(c) The inevitability of finding food.
(d) The use of magic to get home.
14. What does Rincewind dig for?
15. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
(a) Mutton in mint sauce.
(b) Beef stroganoff.
(c) Meat pie in pea soup.
(d) Veal scallopini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message is Rincewind given?
2. What is Mrs. Whitlow carrying when she comes?
3. What makes the Dean want to die?
4. What does Stibbons spot ahead?
5. What are the line of riders that Rincewind comes across looking for?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)