|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
2. What special distinction does Rincewind share with Tinhead Ned?
(a) He is given beer with dinner.
(b) He is saluted with brandy.
(c) He is clapped in irons.
(d) He is given the best suite.
3. What is the dessert named?
(a) Peach Nellie.
(b) Raspberry Mellie.
(c) Blueberry Tessie.
(d) Strawberry Bettie.
4. What is Mrs. Whitlow carrying when she comes?
(a) A bunch of coconuts.
(b) A baby orangutan.
(c) The Librarian in baby form.
(d) A magic staff.
5. What one thing does not exist on Mono Island?
(a) Male/female pairs.
(b) Plants that go to seed.
(d) Creatures that don't wear out.
6. What building looks like an open box of tissues?
(a) The Elementary School.
(b) The Bank.
(c) The Opera House.
(d) The Courthouse.
7. Where does Rincewind believe it is easiest to avoid capture?
(a) In mountains.
(b) In cities.
(c) In forests.
(d) In small villages.
8. What warning does Stibbons give the wizards?
(a) That he will not wait much longer.
(b) That they may never get home.
(c) That they are dealing with fossil magic.
(d) That the Gods are angry.
9. What is the normal sheep shearing rate?
(a) Fifty sheep an hour.
(b) Forty sheep an hour.
(c) Twenty five sheep an hour.
(d) Thirty sheep an hour.
10. How many sheep does Rincewind shear in two minutes?
11. What does Rincewind witness?
(a) Someone trying to steal a sheep.
(b) Scrappy's return.
(c) The arrival of Spring.
(d) The birth of an oasis.
12. What does Stibbons spot ahead?
(a) A huge turtle.
(b) A school of porpoise.
(c) A storm of dark clouds 7,000 miles long.
(d) A humpback whale.
13. What chases Mrs. Whitlow to shore?
14. What makes the Dean want to die?
(a) The ferocity of the storm at sea.
(b) His long time away from home.
(c) His inability to use magic.
(d) His fear of water.
15. What does Stibbons discover is the God's idea of perfection?
(b) A worm.
(d) A cockroach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the line of riders that Rincewind comes across looking for?
2. Who is the Prima Dona?
3. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
4. Who is being honored?
5. To be safe, what do the wizards believe they should do?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)