|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
(a) To keep the flies away from his face.
(b) To make sure his hat floats.
(c) To keep them for later.
(d) To distract people he talks to.
2. What does Rincewind notice about the kangaroo in the Roo Beer poster?
(a) It's eyes change color.
(b) It keeps coming and going.
(c) It has a purple underbelly.
(d) It's eyes follow Rincewind everywhere.
3. What does the Bursar see walking on the beach?
(a) The birth of fish in the ocean.
(b) The arrival of turtles.
(c) Trees going through their life cycle in seconds.
(d) The wizards changing ages in moments.
4. What does it turn into?
(a) A princess.
(b) A horse.
(c) A ram.
(d) A cow.
5. What does Rincewind demand?
(a) A vase.
(b) An explanation.
(d) A trial.
6. What does he see there?
(a) A tribe of natives.
(b) A glowing cave.
(c) A herd of elephants.
(d) A huge valley.
7. What does Stibbons discover is the God's idea of perfection?
(b) A worm.
(d) A cockroach.
8. Who is being honored?
(a) The Circuit Court Judge.
(b) The Prima Dona.
(c) The Branch Manager.
(d) The Principal.
9. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
(a) Beef stroganoff.
(b) Meat pie in pea soup.
(c) Veal scallopini.
(d) Mutton in mint sauce.
10. What does the Librarian turn into when trying to help Mrs. Whitlow?
(a) A bear.
(b) A tiger.
(c) An orangutan.
(d) A hairy red dolphin.
11. What puzzles the wizards on Mono Island?
(a) Why there were no pancakes for breakfast.
(b) How complex life forms are.
(c) The fact that Stibbons wants to stay.
(d) How history might be altered.
12. Why does the God of Evolution become vexed?
(a) Stibbons refuses to navigate the Melon Boat.
(b) The wizards refuse to go.
(c) The elephants are the only thing that functions.
(d) Mrs. Whitlow refuses to discuss how reproduction happens.
13. What chases Mrs. Whitlow to shore?
14. Who joins them at the last moment, swimming out to meet them?
(d) The God of Evolution.
15. What does Stibbons volunteer to do?
(a) Become the God of Evolution's assistant.
(b) Create a new species.
(c) Cast a spell.
(d) Handle the boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
2. Who is the Prima Dona?
3. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
4. Who uses a pod as a surf board?
5. How many pints does Crocodile Dongo tell Rincewind he drank?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)