|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Planet, pp. 227-269.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special distinction does Rincewind share with Tinhead Ned?
(a) He is clapped in irons.
(b) He is given the best suite.
(c) He is saluted with brandy.
(d) He is given beer with dinner.
2. What happens to Scrappy as Rincewind naps?
(a) Scrappy is sent into the future.
(b) Scrappy is chased off by another kangaroo.
(c) Scrappy becomes a smiling, eight dimensional rock painting.
(d) Scrappy falls into the past.
3. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
(a) To keep them for later.
(b) To keep the flies away from his face.
(c) To distract people he talks to.
(d) To make sure his hat floats.
4. What is necessary for a magical cure?
(a) The Librarian's fingerprint.
(b) The Librarian's name.
(c) The Librarian's notes.
(d) The Librarian's card.
5. How many pints does Crocodile Dongo tell Rincewind he drank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who mentions needing a smoke?
2. Where do the Wizards go?
3. Who declares that they will stay on the island?
4. What does Mad think is a story produced by too much beer?
5. Who tells Rincewind he is being called to a quest?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)