Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is shown lodged in Levi's intestines on an autopsy x-ray?
2. What name does Levi say before he dies?
3. Where is Yoakum taken for investigation?
4. How did Levi learn about the death of his daughter?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Yoakum warns Hunt about regarding Hunt's involvement with Katherine and Johnny?
Essay Topic 1
Hart uses more than one instance of irony in the book. Cite at least two examples you can identify in the story and note why they are examples of irony.
Essay Topic 2
"The Last Child" is a classic mystery story. What does that classification entail? Why does this book fit into this category? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the significance of the book's title. What did the author mean by calling the book "The Last Child"? Cite an example to support your answer.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)