Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is shown lodged in Levi's intestines on an autopsy x-ray?
2. What name does Levi say before he dies?
3. Where is Yoakum taken for investigation?
4. How did Levi learn about the death of his daughter?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Yoakum warns Hunt about regarding Hunt's involvement with Katherine and Johnny?
Essay Topic 1
Hart uses more than one instance of irony in the book. Cite at least two examples you can identify in the story and note why they are examples of irony.
Essay Topic 2
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Johnny, Jack, Detective Hunt, Allen and Katherine. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Katherine. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates her--if anything--at this point in her life?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)