|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Jack where Alyssa is?
2. What is shown lodged in Levi's intestines on an autopsy x-ray?
3. A shell with __________________ fingerprints was found inside the wreckage of David Wilson's car.
4. The stolen license plates used on the cars Johnny saw at Jarvis' place were taken from cars ____________________.
5. Levi tells Johnny that the piece of material was given to him by whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene which Hunt and Yoakum find when they arrive at Officer Cross' house to arrest him.
2. How does fear drive Yoakum to shoot Meechum and Johnny to stalk Levi?
3. Who tips off Meechum to destroy the computer and child pornography items?
4. What do the firefighters find in the mine shaft?
5. What information does Dr. Trenton Moore give to Hunt that clears Hunt in Levi's killing?
6. What reason does the police chief give Hunt for why Yoakum was taken away for questioning?
7. What item found with his remains indicates that Spencer Merrimon may have been close to identifying the child abductors?
8. How do Hunt and Yoakum realize that Steve is not the security guard they are looking for?
9. What does Jack reveal about the truth of how Alyssa died in the mine shaft?
10. Who does Hunt think planted Yoakum's shell casing in David Wilson's car and then ran Wilson over the bridge?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Johnny, Jack, Detective Hunt, Allen and Katherine. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Katherine. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates her--if anything--at this point in her life?
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Johnny. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)