|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is shown lodged in Levi's intestines on an autopsy x-ray?
2. What name does Levi say before he dies?
3. Where is Yoakum taken for investigation?
4. How did Levi learn about the death of his daughter?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Yoakum warns Hunt about regarding Hunt's involvement with Katherine and Johnny?
Essay Topic 1
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of good vs. evil. Identify at least two characters who embody both good and evil and then cite an example to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Fear takes on an almost human persona in this story. What is this literary technique called? Cite examples that support this position.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the significance of the book's title. What did the author mean by calling the book "The Last Child"? Cite an example to support your answer.
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)