|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny finds a collection of _______________ bottles in the bathroom.
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Johnny?
3. Who is Detective Hunt's partner?
4. Who is Johnny's mother?
5. What kind of car does Ken Holloway drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Into whose care is Johnny released when he leaves the hospital?
2. What binds Johnny and Detective Hunt?
3. Who is Johnny's "Uncle" Steve?
4. How does Levi come to be injured in the woods?
5. For what reason is Levi largely suspected in the abductions?
6. How does the author reveal that Johnny has broken another window in Ken's home?
7. Why is Levi the chief suspect in the deaths of his wife and her lover and why does the chief not believe that Levi's little daughter is missing?
8. How does Johnny inadvertently rescue the missing girl, Tiffany Shore, at Jarvis' house?
9. What are Hunt and Yoakum able to determine about David Wilson by searching his home?
10. What are some of the fears that Hunt experiences in both his personal and professional lives?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Johnny, Jack, Detective Hunt, Allen and Katherine. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Ken Holloway. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Katherine. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates her--if anything--at this point in her life?
This section contains 1,137 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)