|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Jack where Alyssa is?
2. What does Levi try to do to Jack?
(a) Strangle him.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Wrestle with him.
(d) Drown him.
3. Why does Officer Cross forbid Jack and Gerald to speak of Alyssa's death?
(a) Officer Cross would be put on unpaid leave.
(b) The kids at school would be rough on Jack.
(c) Officer Cross would lose his job.
(d) It would ruin Gerald's baseball career.
4. What do Hunt and his son have for dinner in Chapter 41?
(a) Pork chops.
(b) Meat Loaf.
5. What is Levi's answer when Johnny asks him where Alyssa is?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) At Hush Arbors.
(c) At the mall.
(d) In Jarvis' cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. The body found in the mine is a female ___________________________.
2. Hunt and Yoakum have to meet with state investigators from _______________ when they go to work the next day.
3. What does Hunt want to find on a map of Raven County?
4. What does Johnny help Levi to do?
5. Who is Trenton Moore?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)