|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moore say killed Levi?
(a) A massive coronary.
(b) A stab wound.
(c) The trauma of the stick in his side.
(d) A brain aneuryism.
2. Johnny tells Levi that Levi needs _____________________.
(b) clean bandages.
3. Whose body does Levi need to bury?
(a) His son's.
(b) His wife's.
(c) His friend's.
(d) His daughter's.
4. What is shown lodged in Levi's intestines on an autopsy x-ray?
(a) A locket.
(b) A stick.
(c) A toy car.
(d) A key.
5. What is found in Spencer Merrimon's pocket?
(a) A locket.
(b) A drawing made by Alyssa.
(c) A map.
(d) A receipt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Levi pour over his wounds?
2. What does Hunt want to find on a map of Raven County?
3. Who is Meechum?
4. Officer Taylor finds a nineteen-year-old woman dressed in a ________________ costume in Holloway's house.
5. Whose addresses are found in Spencer Merrimon's pocket?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Hunt think planted Yoakum's shell casing in David Wilson's car and then ran Wilson over the bridge?
2. Describe the scene in which Johnny returns home to find his mother abused by Holloway and Holloway's resulting death.
3. How had Levi learned of his daughter's death and what did God tell him to do then?
4. What explanation do the firefighters give for the death of the girl in the mine shaft?
5. Why did Officer Cross forbid anyone to speak of Alyssa's death?
6. What reason does Hunt give Yoakum for why Officer Cross probably killed David Wilson?
7. What does Johnny help Levi do while he waits to ask him what David Wilson may have told him about the missing girl?
8. What reason does the police chief give Hunt for why Yoakum was taken away for questioning?
9. Is Yoakum's shooting of Meechum justifiable?
10. Describe the scene which Hunt and Yoakum find when they arrive at Officer Cross' house to arrest him.
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)