|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack says he loaned Alyssa his bicycle so she could ____________________________.
(a) go to the county fair.
(b) ride to the mines for a school geology project.
(c) go on a Girl Scout outing.
(d) ride with her friends to the next town.
2. The stolen license plates used on the cars Johnny saw at Jarvis' place were taken from cars ____________________.
(a) at the hospital.
(b) at the high school.
(c) at a restaurant.
(d) at the mall.
3. Who appears and points a pistol at Cross?
4. Who kills Levi?
5. Johnny thought the man in #174 was a cop because ________________________.
(a) he wore some type of badge.
(b) he carried a gun and handcuffs.
(c) he had a walkie-talkie.
(d) he had a blue uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Levi say before he dies?
2. What is on the sign at the mine where Levi says Alyssa is?
3. Officer Taylor finds a nineteen-year-old woman dressed in a ________________ costume in Holloway's house.
4. What is shown lodged in Levi's intestines on an autopsy x-ray?
5. What does Officer Taylor see on the sofa in Holloway's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How had Levi learned of his daughter's death and what did God tell him to do then?
2. Describe the scene in which Hunt and Yoakum are ordered to surrender their revolvers and why Yoakum is taken to state headquarters in Raleigh for questioning.
3. Describe the encounter between Officer Taylor and the traumatized young woman at Ken Holloway's house.
4. What reason does the police chief give Hunt for why Yoakum was taken away for questioning?
5. Describe the scene at Meechum's house when Hunt and Yoakum enter and how Meechum is killed.
6. Who does Hunt think planted Yoakum's shell casing in David Wilson's car and then ran Wilson over the bridge?
7. What information does Dr. Trenton Moore give to Hunt that clears Hunt in Levi's killing?
8. What does Cross reveal about Hunt's son's part in the murder cover-up and how does Hunt address the situation?
9. Describe the scene in which Johnny returns home to find his mother abused by Holloway and Holloway's resulting death.
10. How does fear drive Yoakum to shoot Meechum and Johnny to stalk Levi?
This section contains 1,271 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)