|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hunt stop on the way home in Chapter 39?
(a) Yoakum's house.
(b) Ken's condo.
(c) Steve's house.
(d) Katherine's house.
2. What is the name on the piece of cloth Levi used for a bandage?
(a) Alyssa Merrimon.
(b) Johnny Merrimon.
(c) Katherine Merrimon.
(d) Tiffany Shore.
3. What does Johnny help Levi to do?
(a) Dig a grave.
(b) Eat some food.
(c) Walk to the truck.
(d) Remove his handcuffs.
4. Which of the following does NOT lead Yoakum and Hunt to think Steve was involved?
5. What kind of bird does Levi yell at during the burial?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gerald scare Alyssa?
2. Who is Jack's brother?
3. Johnny is placed in foster care for how long?
4. What is found in Spencer Merrimon's pocket?
5. Why did Levi walk off his work detail?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does fear drive Yoakum to shoot Meechum and Johnny to stalk Levi?
2. Why does Yoakum think that Hunt's involvement in the Merrimon case be harmful for several reasons?
3. What item found with his remains indicates that Spencer Merrimon may have been close to identifying the child abductors?
4. What information does Dr. Trenton Moore give to Hunt that clears Hunt in Levi's killing?
5. What does Johnny help Levi do while he waits to ask him what David Wilson may have told him about the missing girl?
6. Who tips off Meechum to destroy the computer and child pornography items?
7. What do the firefighters find in the mine shaft?
8. What reason does the police chief give Hunt for why Yoakum was taken away for questioning?
9. Why do Hunt and Yoakum think that Johnny believes that a cop was involved with Jarvis?
10. Why does Levi say he carried his daughter's coffin to the remote spot in the woods?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)