|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person in #169 tell Cross as he points the pistol at him?
(a) Her murder is on your head.
(b) I hate you.
(c) You're going to burn in hell.
(d) It's your fault.
2. What is on the sign at the mine where Levi says Alyssa is?
(a) No trespassing.
(b) No. Croz.
(c) North Crossing.
(d) No crossing.
3. Johnny is placed in foster care for how long?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
4. Levi tells Johnny that the piece of material was given to him by whom?
(c) David Wilson.
5. What does Johnny tell Jack about Levi in Chapter 44?
(a) He thinks he is dying.
(b) He has dug two graves during the night.
(c) He has run away during the night.
(d) He has taken the keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meechum die?
2. What do Hunt and Yoakum NOT see at the Cross house when they go to arrest Cross?
3. What does Jack notice in a piece of cloth Levi used for a bandage?
4. What does Levi try to do to Jack?
5. Steve gives Yoakum and Hunt directions to _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Ken Holloway's attitudes and actions toward women that probably make him an accessory in the child abductions?
2. How had Levi learned of his daughter's death and what did God tell him to do then?
3. How do Hunt and Yoakum realize that Steve is not the security guard they are looking for?
4. Describe the scene which Hunt and Yoakum find when they arrive at Officer Cross' house to arrest him.
5. Why does Yoakum think that Hunt's involvement in the Merrimon case be harmful for several reasons?
6. Why did Officer Cross forbid anyone to speak of Alyssa's death?
7. Why do Hunt and Yoakum think that Johnny believes that a cop was involved with Jarvis?
8. What do the firefighters find in the mine shaft?
9. What items are discovered with Spencer Merrimon's remains?
10. Why does Levi say he carried his daughter's coffin to the remote spot in the woods?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)