|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katherine's situation when Johnny returns home?
(a) Her hands are tied behind her back with wire.
(b) She is tied to a chair with ropes.
(c) Her body is suspended with ropes.
(d) She is tied to her bed with scarves.
2. What does Johnny tell Jack about Levi in Chapter 44?
(a) He has run away during the night.
(b) He thinks he is dying.
(c) He has taken the keys.
(d) He has dug two graves during the night.
3. Hunt gets a call from Officer Cross telling him the police team has unearthed the body of whom?
(a) Judith Grace.
(b) Janet Holmes.
(c) Sonia Burton.
(d) Spencer Merrimon.
4. Steve gives Yoakum and Hunt directions to _____________________.
(a) Jarvis' storage locker.
(b) Ken's condo.
(c) the Hush Arbor.
(d) Meechum's house.
5. What does Hunt think that Cross put in David Wilson's wrecked car?
(a) Alyssa's sweater.
(b) Pornography CDs.
(c) One of Yoakum's shell casings.
(d) Open containers of beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. The stolen license plates used on the cars Johnny saw at Jarvis' place were taken from cars ____________________.
2. Whose addresses are found in Spencer Merrimon's pocket?
3. What do Hunt and his son have for dinner in Chapter 41?
4. Who kills Holloway?
5. What is found in Spencer Merrimon's pocket?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the cause of Levi's infected finger and why does he try to strangle Jack?
2. Who tips off Meechum to destroy the computer and child pornography items?
3. What explanation do the firefighters give for the death of the girl in the mine shaft?
4. What does Cross reveal about Hunt's son's part in the murder cover-up and how does Hunt address the situation?
5. What do the firefighters find in the mine shaft?
6. Why did Officer Cross forbid anyone to speak of Alyssa's death?
7. What items are discovered with Spencer Merrimon's remains?
8. Is Yoakum's shooting of Meechum justifiable?
9. Describe the scene at Meechum's house when Hunt and Yoakum enter and how Meechum is killed.
10. What item found with his remains indicates that Spencer Merrimon may have been close to identifying the child abductors?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)