|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A shell with __________________ fingerprints was found inside the wreckage of David Wilson's car.
2. How does Meechum die?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) Yoakum shoots him.
(c) Hunt shoots him.
(d) He is stabbed.
3. Who is Jack's brother?
4. Who is Meechum?
(a) Steve's uncle.
(b) Steve's best friend.
(c) Steve's landlord.
(d) Steve's boss.
5. Who told Jack where Alyssa is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hunt call firefighters to the abandoned mine?
2. What had Johnny kept under his bed to use as a weapon?
3. What name does Levi say before he dies?
4. What does the person in #169 tell Cross as he points the pistol at him?
5. Who kills Levi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross reveal about Hunt's son's part in the murder cover-up and how does Hunt address the situation?
2. Why did Officer Cross forbid anyone to speak of Alyssa's death?
3. Who does Hunt learn is the first body unearthed at Jarvis' house?
4. Describe the encounter between Officer Taylor and the traumatized young woman at Ken Holloway's house.
5. Is Yoakum's shooting of Meechum justifiable?
6. What does Jack reveal about the truth of how Alyssa died in the mine shaft?
7. Describe the scene at Meechum's house when Hunt and Yoakum enter and how Meechum is killed.
8. What reason does Hunt give Yoakum for why Officer Cross probably killed David Wilson?
9. What reason does the police chief give Hunt for why Yoakum was taken away for questioning?
10. What is the cause of Levi's infected finger and why does he try to strangle Jack?
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)