|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Levi's answer when Johnny asks him where Alyssa is?
(a) In Jarvis' cellar.
(b) At the mall.
(c) At Hush Arbors.
(d) He doesn't know.
2. Officer Taylor finds a nineteen-year-old woman dressed in a ________________ costume in Holloway's house.
(a) police officer's.
3. What is found in Spencer Merrimon's pocket?
(a) A drawing made by Alyssa.
(b) A receipt.
(c) A locket.
(d) A map.
4. What does Johnny help Levi to do?
(a) Dig a grave.
(b) Remove his handcuffs.
(c) Eat some food.
(d) Walk to the truck.
5. What does Levi pour over his wounds?
(a) Veterinary medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hunt stop on the way home in Chapter 39?
2. Why does Hunt arrest Cross?
3. At the mall, Yoakum and Hunt encounter an old woman carrying ____________________.
4. What do Hunt and Yoakum have to surrender to the police chief?
5. Which of the following does NOT lead Yoakum and Hunt to think Steve was involved?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Dr. Trenton Moore give to Hunt that clears Hunt in Levi's killing?
2. What are Ken Holloway's attitudes and actions toward women that probably make him an accessory in the child abductions?
3. Who does Hunt learn is the first body unearthed at Jarvis' house?
4. Describe the scene which Hunt and Yoakum find when they arrive at Officer Cross' house to arrest him.
5. Who tips off Meechum to destroy the computer and child pornography items?
6. How had Levi learned of his daughter's death and what did God tell him to do then?
7. What do the firefighters find in the mine shaft?
8. Describe the scene at Meechum's house when Hunt and Yoakum enter and how Meechum is killed.
9. What does Cross reveal about Hunt's son's part in the murder cover-up and how does Hunt address the situation?
10. What is the cause of Levi's infected finger and why does he try to strangle Jack?
This section contains 1,050 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)