Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Levi's wife?
2. Who is Johnny's father?
3. Who finds Johnny asleep in the car close to Jarvis' house?
4. What kind of music blares from the room of the teenager in #56?
(c) Heavy metal.
5. Why is Johnny insistent about finding Levi?
(a) Because he wants to drive him to Georgia.
(b) Because he wants to give him money to run away.
(c) Because he knows he is innocent.
(d) Because he knows where Alyssa is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny find in the glove box of Uncle Steve's car?
2. What is Levi doing when Johnny and Jack find him?
3. Burton Jarvis is a recidivist which means _________________________.
4. What does Johnny ask about David Wilson from his hospital bed?
5. What does Katherine do with the medications in her medicine chest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Officer Taylor reluctant to work on the Merrimon case as instructed by Hunt?
2. What item found with his remains indicates that Spencer Merrimon may have been close to identifying the child abductors?
3. Describe the scene in which Hunt and Yoakum are ordered to surrender their revolvers and why Yoakum is taken to state headquarters in Raleigh for questioning.
4. What information does Dr. Trenton Moore give to Hunt that clears Hunt in Levi's killing?
5. What do the firefighters find in the mine shaft?
6. Describe the scene which Hunt and Yoakum find when they arrive at Officer Cross' house to arrest him.
7. Why does Johnny commit acts of vandalism at Holloway's house?
8. What items are discovered with Spencer Merrimon's remains?
9. Why will the Department of Social Services want to speak to Katherine?
10. What are Hunt's true reasons for his obsession with the Alyssa Merrimon case and why does he especially dislike Ken Holloway?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)