|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny ask about David Wilson from his hospital bed?
(a) If his cycle was ever found.
(b) If he had any identification on him.
(c) If he was alive when Levi reached him.
(d) If he had a family.
2. Who finds Johnny asleep in the car close to Jarvis' house?
3. How old is Levi's daughter?
4. Who is Levi's wife?
5. What type of vehicle was Alyssa pulled into on the day she disappeared?
(a) A white van.
(b) A black pickup truck.
(c) A blue sedan.
(d) A red Jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny find in the glove box of Uncle Steve's car?
2. What does Johnny do in the woods?
3. What does Levi's probation officer tell Hunt about Levi?
4. Who is the "giant green monster" who grabs Johnny as he is running?
5. Hunt tells Levi's probation officer that there are _______________ murder victims connected to Levi.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the traumatic events that have occurred that make Johnny Merrimon a troubled boy?
2. Why did Officer Cross forbid anyone to speak of Alyssa's death?
3. What reason does Hunt give Yoakum for why Officer Cross probably killed David Wilson?
4. How does fear drive Yoakum to shoot Meechum and Johnny to stalk Levi?
5. What are some of the fears that Hunt experiences in both his personal and professional lives?
6. What reason does the police chief give Hunt for why Yoakum was taken away for questioning?
7. What are Ken Holloway's attitudes and actions toward women that probably make him an accessory in the child abductions?
8. What does Johnny do when Ken muscles him out of putting his mother to bed when returning home from the riverbank crime scene?
9. Describe Johnny's transformation into an Indian chief.
10. How do Hunt and Yoakum reach the conclusion that the man who Johnny saw with Jarvis was a security guard?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)