|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #24 do when he sees the body of the dead man on the riverbank?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Screams for help.
(d) Sits down to await God's instructions.
2. What does Johnny throw into his bonfire?
(a) Alyssa's jacket.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A photo of his father.
(d) His clothes.
3. Who finds Johnny asleep in the car close to Jarvis' house?
4. Who shoots Jarvis as he attacks Johnny?
5. Where does Johnny want Jack to go with him in Chapter 10?
(a) Out to look for the child killer.
(b) The video arcade.
(d) A movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny find in the glove box of Uncle Steve's car?
2. Who is Johnny's mother?
3. Who is Johnny's only friend?
4. Who tries to break his way into Katherine's house?
5. Who is Levi's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Katherine since the disappearances of her daughter and husband?
2. What is Johnny's response to Hunt when questioned about whether Levi is the man Johnny saw on the bridge?
3. Why does Johnny commit acts of vandalism at Holloway's house?
4. Who is the "giant green monster" who stops Johnny from running?
5. How does the author reveal that Johnny has broken another window in Ken's home?
6. What does Johnny do when Ken muscles him out of putting his mother to bed when returning home from the riverbank crime scene?
7. What is Levi doing when Johnny and Jack come upon him in the woods?
8. Who is Johnny's "Uncle" Steve?
9. What is Levi's probation officer's opinion of whether or not Levi could be a murderer?
10. How does Johnny inadvertently rescue the missing girl, Tiffany Shore, at Jarvis' house?
This section contains 1,054 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)