|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Tiffany to the hospital?
(b) An ambulance.
(c) Detective Hunt.
2. Where does Johnny say he wants to live?
(a) With his father.
(b) With Ken.
(c) With Hunt.
(d) With his mother.
3. Holloway rents a house to Katherine for _____________ per month.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Johnny?
(a) He double-checks locks on doors.
(b) He skips school.
(c) He distrusts adults.
(d) He works on engines.
5. How much does the man in #24 weigh?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 210 pounds.
(c) 175 pounds.
(d) 135 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny's obsession since his sister's disappearance?
2. Burton Jarvis is a recidivist which means _________________________.
3. The motorcycle crash victim, David Wilson, was a member of the ________________ department at the college.
4. Who is the female officer who is assigned to watch over Katherine?
5. What is the name of the man who died on the riverbank?
Short Essay Questions
1. Into whose care is Johnny released when he leaves the hospital?
2. What is the cause of Levi's infected finger and why does he try to strangle Jack?
3. What are Hunt and Yoakum able to determine about David Wilson by searching his home?
4. How does Johnny inadvertently rescue the missing girl, Tiffany Shore, at Jarvis' house?
5. What reason does Hunt give Yoakum for why Officer Cross probably killed David Wilson?
6. Why do Hunt and Yoakum think that Johnny believes that a cop was involved with Jarvis?
7. What does Jack reveal about the truth of how Alyssa died in the mine shaft?
8. Why did Officer Cross forbid anyone to speak of Alyssa's death?
9. What does Levi take from the body of the dead man, and what do the police theorize about his murder?
10. What does Johnny's friend, Jack, say when Johnny asks him to repeat the details of Alyssa's abduction?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)