|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Katherine tells Hunt that she and Johnny believe that _____________________________.
(a) Hunt is not working hard enough on the case.
(b) Alyssa will come home one day.
(c) a cop worked with Jarvis in his pedophile activities.
(d) Tiffany knows what happened to Alyssa.
2. What does Jack repeat about Alyssa's disappearance for Johnny?
(a) Big and bald.
(b) Long hair hippie.
(c) White guy, black shirt.
(d) Black guy, black shirt.
3. What is the name of the man who died on the riverbank?
(a) David Wilson.
(b) Mark Sutton.
(c) David Hall.
(d) Alex Puthoff.
4. Johnny finds a collection of _______________ bottles in the bathroom.
(d) hair color.
5. How long has Alyssa been missing?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) A year.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Detective Hunt's estranged son?
2. Who is the female officer who is assigned to watch over Katherine?
3. In Chapter 15, Hunt checks with Yoakum on the progress of prints from _______________________.
4. What is listed in the book Johnny has in his pocket?
5. Why are police dogs brought into Levi's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Levi say he carried his daughter's coffin to the remote spot in the woods?
2. Describe the scene which Hunt and Yoakum find when they arrive at Officer Cross' house to arrest him.
3. Why will the Department of Social Services want to speak to Katherine?
4. Who tips off Meechum to destroy the computer and child pornography items?
5. How had Levi learned of his daughter's death and what did God tell him to do then?
6. Where does Hunt find Johnny after a call from Louisa Sparrow and what are Johnny's plans for the day?
7. What information does Dr. Trenton Moore give to Hunt that clears Hunt in Levi's killing?
8. Why do Hunt and Yoakum think that Johnny believes that a cop was involved with Jarvis?
9. What are some of the fears that Hunt experiences in both his personal and professional lives?
10. Describe the scene at Meechum's house when Hunt and Yoakum enter and how Meechum is killed.
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)