|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Levi in Chapter 21?
(a) Barking dogs.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A scream.
(d) A car's backfire.
2. While watching store security cameras, who does Johnny see being harassed by a group of kids?
3. What is "Uncle" Steve's job?
(b) Construction worker.
(d) Security guard.
4. In Chapter 15, Hunt checks with Yoakum on the progress of prints from _______________________.
(a) David Wilson's bike.
(b) Katherine's front door.
(c) David Wilson's eyelids.
(d) David Wilson's car.
5. Katherine tells Hunt that she and Johnny believe that _____________________________.
(a) Tiffany knows what happened to Alyssa.
(b) Alyssa will come home one day.
(c) Hunt is not working hard enough on the case.
(d) a cop worked with Jarvis in his pedophile activities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny's father?
2. Why is Johnny insistent about finding Levi?
3. What does Johnny find in the glove box of Uncle Steve's car?
4. What does Johnny throw into his bonfire?
5. What does the man in #24 do when he sees the body of the dead man on the riverbank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the fears that Hunt experiences in both his personal and professional lives?
2. What is Johnny's response to Hunt when questioned about whether Levi is the man Johnny saw on the bridge?
3. Into whose care is Johnny released when he leaves the hospital?
4. What are Hunt and Yoakum able to determine about David Wilson by searching his home?
5. Why will the Department of Social Services want to speak to Katherine?
6. How does the author reveal that Johnny has broken another window in Ken's home?
7. What are Hunt's true reasons for his obsession with the Alyssa Merrimon case and why does he especially dislike Ken Holloway?
8. What has happened to Katherine since the disappearances of her daughter and husband?
9. Who is Johnny's "Uncle" Steve?
10. Why is Johnny so obsessed with staking out Burton Jarvis' house and what does he learn there?
This section contains 1,120 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)