|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose dead bodies are found in a bedroom of Levi's house?
(a) Alyssa and Tiffany.
(b) Levi's wife and a black man.
(c) Alyssa and a black boy.
(d) Tiffany and Johnny.
2. What does Levi's probation officer tell Hunt about Levi?
(a) It is highly possible that Levi could commit murder.
(b) When it comes to bad tempers, Levi's is murderous.
(c) There is no way Levi could have killed anyone.
(d) Levi was a suspect in a murder case ten years ago.
3. Who shoots Jarvis as he attacks Johnny?
4. What kind of car does Ken Holloway drive?
(a) White Cadillac.
(b) Red VW.
(c) Green Chevy.
(d) Black BMW.
5. Where does Johnny want Jack to go with him in Chapter 10?
(b) A movie.
(c) Out to look for the child killer.
(d) The video arcade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found in David Wilson's garage?
2. How much does the man who grabs Johnny in the forest weigh?
3. What is the name of Johnny's twin sister?
4. Who is Johnny's only friend?
5. What type of vehicle was Alyssa pulled into on the day she disappeared?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Levi doing when Johnny and Jack come upon him in the woods?
2. How does Johnny inadvertently rescue the missing girl, Tiffany Shore, at Jarvis' house?
3. What does Levi take from the body of the dead man, and what do the police theorize about his murder?
4. For what reason is Levi largely suspected in the abductions?
5. Who is the giant monster who stops Johnny from running?
6. What happens when Johnny awakens from a nap under a bridge?
7. What is Levi's probation officer's opinion of whether or not Levi could be a murderer?
8. What does Johnny do when Ken muscles him out of putting his mother to bed when returning home from the riverbank crime scene?
9. Why is an arrest warrant issued for Levi Freemantle?
10. What does Johnny's friend, Jack, say when Johnny asks him to repeat the details of Alyssa's abduction?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)