|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does "Uncle" Steve come to Johnny's house in Chapter 2?
(a) To jump Katherine's car battery.
(b) To check on Johnny's mother.
(c) To fix the plumbing.
(d) To take Johnny to school.
2. Detective Hunt says that ___________________ found on Tiffany indicate a police connection.
(a) a rope.
(b) a badge.
(c) a jacket.
(d) the handcuffs.
3. Johnny finds a collection of _______________ bottles in the bathroom.
(a) hair color.
4. What does Levi take from the dead man's body?
(a) Cash and a piece of fabric.
(b) Credit cards and cash.
(c) Cash and a gun.
(d) Map and credit cards.
5. What type of vehicle was Alyssa pulled into on the day she disappeared?
(a) A red Jeep.
(b) A white van.
(c) A blue sedan.
(d) A black pickup truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, Hunt learns that the fingerprint on David Wilson's eyelid is that of ____________________.
2. Who is the prime suspect in the killings of Levi's girlfriend and the black man?
3. How old is Johnny?
4. The medical examiner determines that David Wilson did not die from injuries sustained in a fall, but from _______________________.
5. What does Levi's probation officer tell Hunt about Levi?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the "giant green monster" who stops Johnny from running?
2. Why does Katherine dispose of her Vicodin and other medications?
3. Why does Johnny refuse to pray with his mother when she asks?
4. How does the author reveal that Johnny has broken another window in Ken's home?
5. Where does Hunt find Johnny after a call from Louisa Sparrow and what are Johnny's plans for the day?
6. What binds Johnny and Detective Hunt?
7. For what reason is Levi largely suspected in the abductions?
8. Why does Johnny commit acts of vandalism at Holloway's house?
9. What has happened to Katherine since the disappearances of her daughter and husband?
10. What does Johnny's friend, Jack, say when Johnny asks him to repeat the details of Alyssa's abduction?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)