|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the female officer who is assigned to watch over Katherine?
(a) Laura Taylor.
(b) Lindsay Morton.
(c) Janice Spillman.
(d) Marie Harris.
2. In Chapter 15, Hunt checks with Yoakum on the progress of prints from _______________________.
(a) Katherine's front door.
(b) David Wilson's bike.
(c) David Wilson's eyelids.
(d) David Wilson's car.
3. Who is Johnny's only friend?
4. What is lodged in Levi's abdomen?
(a) A tree branch.
(b) A steering wheel.
(c) A cane.
(d) A knife.
5. What does Levi's probation officer tell Hunt about Levi?
(a) When it comes to bad tempers, Levi's is murderous.
(b) It is highly possible that Levi could commit murder.
(c) Levi was a suspect in a murder case ten years ago.
(d) There is no way Levi could have killed anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in #24 do when he sees the body of the dead man on the riverbank?
2. How old is Johnny?
3. Who is the prime suspect in the killings of Levi's girlfriend and the black man?
4. What is Levi doing when Johnny and Jack find him?
5. Burton Jarvis is a recidivist which means _________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Johnny awakens from a nap under a bridge?
2. What does Johnny's friend, Jack, say when Johnny asks him to repeat the details of Alyssa's abduction?
3. Why does Johnny commit acts of vandalism at Holloway's house?
4. What is Levi doing when Johnny and Jack come upon him in the woods?
5. What has happened to Katherine since the disappearances of her daughter and husband?
6. How does Levi come to be injured in the woods?
7. Who is Johnny's "Uncle" Steve?
8. What does Johnny do when Ken muscles him out of putting his mother to bed when returning home from the riverbank crime scene?
9. Into whose care is Johnny released when he leaves the hospital?
10. Why is Officer Taylor reluctant to work on the Merrimon case as instructed by Hunt?
This section contains 1,108 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)