|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the prime suspect in the killings of Levi's girlfriend and the black man?
2. Where does Johnny want Jack to go with him in Chapter 10?
(a) Out to look for the child killer.
(b) A movie.
(d) The video arcade.
3. What is found in David Wilson's garage?
(a) Climbing gear.
(c) Christmas decorations.
(d) Woodworking tools.
4. Where does Uncle Steve work as a security guard?
(a) A shopping mall.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A factory.
(d) A jewelry store.
5. What is Johnny's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. The motorcycle crash victim, David Wilson, was a member of the ________________ department at the college.
2. What is found hanging on a recently-vacated room in Levi's house?
3. Katherine tells Hunt that she and Johnny believe that _____________________________.
4. What is inside the box left on Katherine's doorstep for Johnny?
5. Detective Hunt order an immediate, full-scale search of access roads and trailheads in the hopes of finding Wilson's ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the "giant green monster" who stops Johnny from running?
2. Why does Katherine dispose of her Vicodin and other medications?
3. What does Levi take from the body of the dead man, and what do the police theorize about his murder?
4. Describe Johnny's transformation into an Indian chief.
5. What are some of the traumatic events that have occurred that make Johnny Merrimon a troubled boy?
6. What is Levi doing when Johnny and Jack come upon him in the woods?
7. Where does Hunt find Johnny after a call from Louisa Sparrow and what are Johnny's plans for the day?
8. What is Levi's probation officer's opinion of whether or not Levi could be a murderer?
9. Why is Johnny so obsessed with staking out Burton Jarvis' house and what does he learn there?
10. What are some of the fears that Hunt experiences in both his personal and professional lives?
This section contains 1,177 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)