|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hunt call firefighters to the abandoned mine?
(a) They are trained in this type of rescue situation.
(b) They have great rescue equipment.
(c) There is the possibility of an explosion.
(d) They can ascend and descend ropes at great lengths.
2. How does Meechum destroy his computer?
(a) Smashes it with an ax.
(b) Beats it with a ball bat.
(c) Plunges it into a tub of water.
(d) Pours acid on it.
3. Cross tells Hunt that ________________ was with Gerald when Alyssa was forced into the mining tunnel.
4. Who kills Levi?
5. Levi tells Johnny that his wife once shot him because ______________________.
(a) she thought he was stupid.
(b) he flirted with another woman.
(c) he broke her bottle of perfume.
(d) he wouldn't get a job.
6. Why did Yoakum kill Meechum?
(a) So he wouldn't kill Hunt.
(b) So he wouldn't kill him first.
(c) So he wouldn't go after any more little girls.
(d) So he wouldn't tell about their conspiracy.
7. How did Levi's finger get infected?
(a) When Johnny bit him.
(b) When a splinter from the old shovel entered the skin.
(c) When he cut it on a rusty saw.
(d) From a hoe on the work crew.
8. What does Officer Taylor hear when she arrives at Ken Holloway's house?
(a) A woman crying.
(b) Dogs barking.
(c) A loud stereo.
9. Who helps Katherine find a new place to live?
10. Where is Yoakum taken for investigation?
11. Who is Meechum?
(a) Steve's landlord.
(b) Steve's best friend.
(c) Steve's uncle.
(d) Steve's boss.
12. Who is Jack's brother?
13. Which of the following is NOT something Yoakum warns Hunt about regarding Hunt's involvement with Katherine and Johnny?
(a) Katherine will expect him to marry her.
(b) Hunt could be fired.
(c) It could undermine Hunt's credibility.
(d) It could be explosive in the media.
14. Which of the following does Hunt NOT tell Katherine when he leaves her and Johnny at the motel?
(a) The car keys are at the motel desk.
(b) I love you.
(c) Her car is released from impound.
(d) Her car is parked at the front of the motel.
15. What does Officer Taylor see on the sofa in Holloway's house?
(b) Blood stains.
(c) Lines of cocaine.
(d) Two dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears and points a pistol at Cross?
2. What does Levi try to do to Jack?
3. What had Johnny kept under his bed to use as a weapon?
4. What does Levi pour over his wounds?
5. Why can Katherine and Johnny not go back home right away?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)