|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Hunt have a contentious encounter in Chapter 37?
2. Who is Jack's brother?
3. Who appears and points a pistol at Cross?
4. Who is Meechum?
(a) Steve's landlord.
(b) Steve's boss.
(c) Steve's best friend.
(d) Steve's uncle.
5. What does Hunt think that Cross put in David Wilson's wrecked car?
(a) Pornography CDs.
(b) Alyssa's sweater.
(c) Open containers of beer.
(d) One of Yoakum's shell casings.
6. What is Katherine's situation when Johnny returns home?
(a) Her body is suspended with ropes.
(b) She is tied to a chair with ropes.
(c) She is tied to her bed with scarves.
(d) Her hands are tied behind her back with wire.
7. How does Meechum destroy his computer?
(a) Beats it with a ball bat.
(b) Plunges it into a tub of water.
(c) Smashes it with an ax.
(d) Pours acid on it.
8. What does the old woman at the mall tell Hunt and Yoakum?
(a) Someone has stolen her can opener.
(b) She can't remember where she parked her car.
(c) The cat she used to feed hasn't been around for awhile.
(d) She eats tuna for lunch every day.
9. Cross tells Hunt that who was with Gerald when Alyssa was forced into the mining tunnel?
10. Why did Levi walk off his work detail?
(a) He said Satan told him to go.
(b) He could not take the confinement any longer.
(c) To take his daughter for burial in family lands.
(d) To kill his girlfriend.
11. The firefighters find an old bicycle and what in the mine in Chapter 57?
(a) Some baseballs.
(b) A wagon.
(c) An unidentifiable body.
(d) A dog's skeleton.
12. Whose addresses are found in Spencer Merrimon's pocket?
(a) His co-workers.
(b) Nine registered sex offenders.
(c) His ex-girlfriends.
(d) His brothers and sisters.
13. In Chapter 45, the police chief tells Hunt that who is a prime suspect in the murders?
14. What reason does Hunt tell Yoakum that he thinks Officer Cross killed David Wilson?
(a) David tried to break into his house.
(b) David stumbled on Alyssa's body while exploring.
(c) David hotwired his car and drove off.
(d) David pointed a gun at him.
15. Why does Levi say his wife once shot him?
(a) He flirted with another woman.
(b) He wouldn't get a job.
(c) She thought he was stupid.
(d) He broke her bottle of perfume.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Levi?
2. What name did Holloway call the girl at his house?
3. What is shown lodged in Levi's intestines on an autopsy x-ray?
4. How did Levi learn about the death of his daughter?
5. To what do the firefighters hook their ropes?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)