|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bike is found in the mine?
2. Steve gives Yoakum and Hunt directions to _____________________.
(a) Ken's condo.
(b) the Hush Arbor.
(c) Meechum's house.
(d) Jarvis' storage locker.
3. Levi tells Johnny that his wife once shot him because ______________________.
(a) he flirted with another woman.
(b) she thought he was stupid.
(c) he wouldn't get a job.
(d) he broke her bottle of perfume.
4. What does Levi try to do to Jack?
(a) Strangle him.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Drown him.
(d) Wrestle with him.
5. What does Jack notice in a piece of cloth Levi used for a bandage?
(a) A button hole.
(b) A name tag.
(c) A star.
(d) A ribbon.
6. Where is Yoakum taken for investigation?
7. In Chapter 45, the police chief tells Hunt that ___________________ is a prime suspect in the murders.
8. Johnny thought the man in #174 was a cop because ________________________.
(a) he had a walkie-talkie.
(b) he wore some type of badge.
(c) he carried a gun and handcuffs.
(d) he had a blue uniform.
9. What does Hunt think that Cross put in David Wilson's wrecked car?
(a) One of Yoakum's shell casings.
(b) Alyssa's sweater.
(c) Open containers of beer.
(d) Pornography CDs.
10. Jack tells Hunt that Alyssa is in a/an _____________________________.
(a) abandoned factory.
(b) Jarvis' cellar.
(c) abandoned gold mine.
(d) fishing shack.
11. Who does Hunt believe ran David Wilson over the bridge?
12. What do Hunt and his son have for dinner in Chapter 41?
(c) Pork chops.
(d) Meat Loaf.
13. What do Hunt and Yoakum have to surrender to the police chief?
(a) Their revolvers.
(b) Their uniforms.
(c) Their keys.
(d) Their badges.
14. Why can Katherine and Johnny not go back home right away?
(a) Someone has broken the windows.
(b) The power is off.
(c) There is no water.
(d) The house is a crime scene.
15. Hunt speculates that maybe Alyssa _________________________.
(a) was killed while hitchhiking.
(b) was not abducted.
(c) ran away from home.
(d) was playing a disappearing game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hunt recalls that ________________ was apparently the only witness to Alyssa's abduction.
2. What is shown lodged in Levi's intestines on an autopsy x-ray?
3. Steve's description of Meechum __________________________.
4. How did Levi's finger get infected?
5. What does Levi pour over his wounds?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)