|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hunt and his son have for dinner in Chapter 41?
(b) Pork chops.
(c) Meat Loaf.
2. Hunt shows an autopsy photo of _________________ to Johnny to confirm that he is the man Johnny saw with Jarvis.
3. What is shown lodged in Levi's intestines on an autopsy x-ray?
(a) A stick.
(b) A key.
(c) A locket.
(d) A toy car.
4. At the mall, Yoakum and Hunt encounter an old woman carrying ____________________.
(a) a pistol.
(b) an umbrella.
(c) a can of tuna.
(d) a dog.
5. Who kills Levi?
6. Why can Katherine and Johnny not go back home right away?
(a) The house is a crime scene.
(b) Someone has broken the windows.
(c) There is no water.
(d) The power is off.
7. Why do Hunt and Yoakum head to the mall?
(a) Someone has shoplifted.
(b) A gunman has opened fire.
(c) To find Steve.
(d) There has been an accident.
8. What is Meechum doing when Hunt and Yoakum see him through a crack in his blinds?
(a) Throwing CDs into the fireplace.
(b) Eating supper.
(c) Cleaning his gun.
(d) Watching TV.
9. How did Gerald scare Alyssa?
(a) He called and just breathed into the phone.
(b) The noise and bright lights of his new truck.
(c) He followed her home from school.
(d) He tapped on her bedroom window every night.
10. Hunt speculates that maybe Alyssa _________________________.
(a) was playing a disappearing game.
(b) was not abducted.
(c) was killed while hitchhiking.
(d) ran away from home.
11. What name did Holloway call the girl at his house?
12. Johnny thought the man in #174 was a cop because ________________________.
(a) he wore some type of badge.
(b) he had a walkie-talkie.
(c) he carried a gun and handcuffs.
(d) he had a blue uniform.
13. Hunt recalls that ________________ was apparently the only witness to Alyssa's abduction.
14. The stolen license plates used on the cars Johnny saw at Jarvis' place were taken from cars ____________________.
(a) at the hospital.
(b) at the mall.
(c) at the high school.
(d) at a restaurant.
15. In Chapter 45, the police chief tells Hunt that ___________________ is a prime suspect in the murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hunt and Yoakum have to surrender to the police chief?
2. What does Johnny see in the front yard of his house when he arrives in Chapter 53?
3. What had Johnny kept under his bed to use as a weapon?
4. What name does Levi say before he dies?
5. Hunt and Yoakum have to meet with state investigators from _______________ when they go to work the next day.
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)