|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny see in the front yard of his house when he arrives in Chapter 53?
(a) Ken's smashed SUV.
(b) A crew of reporters.
(c) A police cruiser.
(d) Detective Hunt's car.
2. Why did Levi walk off his work detail?
(a) He could not take the confinement any longer.
(b) To kill his girlfriend.
(c) He said Satan told him to go.
(d) To take his daughter for burial in family lands.
3. Steve's description of Meechum __________________________.
(a) matches that written by Johnny.
(b) is right on target.
(c) is really exaggerated.
(d) is pretty close.
4. What had Johnny kept under his bed to use as a weapon?
(a) A board.
(b) A fireplace poker.
(c) A lead pipe.
(d) A baseball bat.
5. What is on the sign at the mine where Levi says Alyssa is?
(a) No trespassing.
(b) No crossing.
(c) No. Croz.
(d) North Crossing.
6. Hunt speculates that maybe Alyssa _________________________.
(a) was killed while hitchhiking.
(b) was not abducted.
(c) was playing a disappearing game.
(d) ran away from home.
7. To what do the firefighters hook their ropes?
(a) A tree.
(b) A fire truck.
(c) The back of the police car.
(d) A crane.
8. The old woman tells Hunt and Yoakum that ____________________________.
(a) she can't remember where she parked her car.
(b) the cat she used to feed hasn't been around for awhile.
(c) she eats tuna for lunch every day.
(d) someone has stolen her can opener.
9. Which of the following does Hunt NOT tell Katherine when he leaves her and Johnny at the motel?
(a) The car keys are at the motel desk.
(b) Her car is parked at the front of the motel.
(c) I love you.
(d) Her car is released from impound.
10. Where does Hunt stop on the way home in Chapter 39?
(a) Katherine's house.
(b) Ken's condo.
(c) Steve's house.
(d) Yoakum's house.
11. Steve gives Yoakum and Hunt directions to _____________________.
(a) the Hush Arbor.
(b) Ken's condo.
(c) Meechum's house.
(d) Jarvis' storage locker.
12. What does Johnny help Levi to do?
(a) Walk to the truck.
(b) Eat some food.
(c) Dig a grave.
(d) Remove his handcuffs.
13. What does Officer Taylor hear when she arrives at Ken Holloway's house?
(a) A loud stereo.
(c) Dogs barking.
(d) A woman crying.
14. What does Levi pour over his wounds?
(a) Veterinary medicine.
15. Who is Meechum?
(a) Steve's landlord.
(b) Steve's best friend.
(c) Steve's uncle.
(d) Steve's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunt want to find on a map of Raven County?
2. What do Hunt and his son have for dinner in Chapter 41?
3. Whose body does Levi need to bury?
4. Who does Hunt believe ran David Wilson over the bridge?
5. Why do Hunt and Yoakum head to the mall?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)