|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Meechum?
(a) Steve's boss.
(b) Steve's landlord.
(c) Steve's uncle.
(d) Steve's best friend.
2. What name did Holloway call the girl at his house?
3. The stolen license plates used on the cars Johnny saw at Jarvis' place were taken from cars ____________________.
(a) at the hospital.
(b) at a restaurant.
(c) at the mall.
(d) at the high school.
4. How did Levi learn about the death of his daughter?
(a) On the radio.
(b) In a news clipping.
(c) On the Internet.
(d) In a phone call.
5. Johnny is placed in foster care for how long?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
6. Hunt and Yoakum have to meet with state investigators from _______________ when they go to work the next day.
7. What does Johnny see in the front yard of his house when he arrives in Chapter 53?
(a) A police cruiser.
(b) Ken's smashed SUV.
(c) Detective Hunt's car.
(d) A crew of reporters.
8. Johnny tells Levi that Levi needs _____________________.
(c) clean bandages.
9. Who is Jack's brother?
10. What is on the sign at the mine where Levi says Alyssa is?
(a) North Crossing.
(b) No. Croz.
(c) No trespassing.
(d) No crossing.
11. What had fallen into the shaft prior to the body?
(a) The wagon.
(b) The soccer ball.
(c) The dog.
(d) The bicycle.
12. Who helps Katherine find a new place to live?
13. What does Officer Taylor see on the sofa in Holloway's house?
(b) Lines of cocaine.
(c) Two dogs.
(d) Blood stains.
14. What does Hunt think that Cross put in David Wilson's wrecked car?
(a) Alyssa's sweater.
(b) One of Yoakum's shell casings.
(c) Open containers of beer.
(d) Pornography CDs.
15. Why can Katherine and Johnny not go back home right away?
(a) The power is off.
(b) The house is a crime scene.
(c) There is no water.
(d) Someone has broken the windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Levi walk off his work detail?
2. Officer Taylor finds a nineteen-year-old woman dressed in a ________________ costume in Holloway's house.
3. What did Holloway smash in his house when he was mad at the girl?
4. Who does Hunt believe ran David Wilson over the bridge?
5. What does Officer Taylor hear when she arrives at Ken Holloway's house?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)