|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunt hear just as he is ready to pull away from the Merrimon house?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) A window shattering.
(c) Two screams.
(d) Dogs barking.
2. In Chapter 15, Hunt checks with Yoakum on the progress of prints from _______________________.
(a) Katherine's front door.
(b) David Wilson's bike.
(c) David Wilson's eyelids.
(d) David Wilson's car.
3. What does the injured man on the riverbank say before he dies?
(a) The girl that was taken.
(b) Get help please.
(c) It wasn't my fault.
(d) Tell my wife I love her.
4. What does Johnny throw into his bonfire?
(a) Alyssa's jacket.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A photo of his father.
(d) His clothes.
5. Who tries to break his way into Katherine's house?
(d) Detective Hunt.
6. Who is Detective Hunt's estranged son?
7. What does Jack repeat about Alyssa's disappearance for Johnny?
(a) White guy, black shirt.
(b) Black guy, black shirt.
(c) Big and bald.
(d) Long hair hippie.
8. Johnny learns that another girl, _____________________, has been abducted.
(a) Cindy Kerrigan.
(b) Julie Nevins.
(c) Tiffany Shore.
(d) Angela Morton.
9. Johnny finds a collection of _______________ bottles in the bathroom.
(b) hair color.
10. Holloway rents a house to Katherine for _____________ per month.
11. Who is the detective who is also a friend of Johnny's family?
(a) Detective Neale.
(b) Detective Hunt.
(c) Detective Milford.
(d) Detective Ellis.
12. Ken Holloway receives a phone call telling him that _______________________.
(a) his sister has been in a car accident.
(b) the alarm at his house is going off.
(c) his car has been vandalized.
(d) a window in his house has been broken.
13. In Chapter 3, Detective Hunt has had nightmares about _______________________.
(a) falling into a well.
(b) the Alyssa Merrimon case.
(c) his son running away.
(d) flying into a mountain.
14. Who is Levi's wife?
15. Why does Hunt arrest Holloway?
(a) For assaulting an officer.
(b) For robbery.
(c) For kidnapping.
(d) For breaking and entering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kathryn Merrimon doing when Detective Hunt drives by the house in Chapter 10?
2. What was used as a murder weapon to kill the people in #59?
3. What does Katherine do with the medications in her medicine chest?
4. Why does Holloway return to the Merrimon house in Chapter 13?
5. With whom does Johnny stay after his release from the hospital?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)