|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hunt tells Levi's probation officer that there are _______________ murder victims connected to Levi.
2. Burton Jarvis is a recidivist which means _________________________.
(a) he is double jointed.
(b) he has no long-term memory.
(c) he does not believe in God.
(d) he is likely to commit his crime again.
3. In Chapter 3, Detective Hunt has had nightmares about _______________________.
(a) the Alyssa Merrimon case.
(b) his son running away.
(c) falling into a well.
(d) flying into a mountain.
4. What happens when Levi slides down a muddy ravine?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He lands in the river.
(c) He falls onto a boulder.
(d) He loses his shoes.
5. Who is the prime suspect in the killings of Levi's girlfriend and the black man?
6. What has Ken left for Katherine on the kitchen table in her house?
(a) A vase of roses.
(b) A love note.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) A bottle of Oxycontin.
7. Who is the detective who is also a friend of Johnny's family?
(a) Detective Hunt.
(b) Detective Neale.
(c) Detective Ellis.
(d) Detective Milford.
8. While watching store security cameras, who does Johnny see being harassed by a group of kids?
9. Johnny finds a collection of _______________ bottles in the bathroom.
(a) hair color.
10. Who shoots Jarvis as he attacks Johnny?
11. Who finds Johnny asleep in the car close to Jarvis' house?
12. How old is Johnny?
13. Who is the "giant green monster" who grabs Johnny as he is running?
(a) Lou Andreas.
(b) Larry Morgan.
(c) Levi Freemantle.
(d) Lewis Cline.
14. Detective Hunt says that ___________________ found on Tiffany indicate a police connection.
(a) a badge.
(b) the handcuffs.
(c) a rope.
(d) a jacket.
15. What does Johnny throw into his bonfire?
(a) A Bible.
(b) His clothes.
(c) Alyssa's jacket.
(d) A photo of his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ken Holloway receives a phone call telling him that _______________________.
2. What does Katherine do with the medications in her medicine chest?
3. Who takes Tiffany to the hospital?
4. Johnny and Jack head to an abandoned tobacco farm near whose house?
5. Why is Levi crying as he stumbles through the woods?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)