|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Detective Hunt order an immediate, full-scale search of access roads and trailheads in the hopes of finding Wilson's ______________.
2. In Chapter 15, Hunt checks with Yoakum on the progress of prints from _______________________.
(a) Katherine's front door.
(b) David Wilson's eyelids.
(c) David Wilson's car.
(d) David Wilson's bike.
3. Who shoots Jarvis as he attacks Johnny?
4. How old is Johnny?
5. What was used as a murder weapon to kill the people in #59?
(a) A butcher knife.
(b) A fireplace poker.
(c) A cinder block.
(d) A pistol.
6. What type of vehicle was Alyssa pulled into on the day she disappeared?
(a) A blue sedan.
(b) A white van.
(c) A black pickup truck.
(d) A red Jeep.
7. Which of the following does Johnny NOT do as part of his Indian initiation rite?
(a) Cut his arms.
(b) Smears ashes on himself.
(c) Crush berries on his skin.
(d) Puts eagle feathers on his head.
8. Who is Johnny's mother?
9. What does Johnny find in the glove box of Uncle Steve's car?
(a) A flashlight.
(c) A carton of cigarettes.
(d) A pistol.
10. Hunt tells Levi's probation officer that there are _______________ murder victims connected to Levi.
11. Katherine tells Hunt that she and Johnny believe that _____________________________.
(a) Hunt is not working hard enough on the case.
(b) a cop worked with Jarvis in his pedophile activities.
(c) Alyssa will come home one day.
(d) Tiffany knows what happened to Alyssa.
12. Why does Detective Hunt return to Johnny's house in Chapter 9?
(a) To bring Johnny home.
(b) To ask more questions.
(c) To arrest Ken.
(d) To go on stakeout.
13. Johnny finds a collection of _______________ bottles in the bathroom.
(d) hair color.
14. Why does Hunt give Katherine and Johnny a ride home from the crime scene?
(a) She is distraught.
(b) It is really cold.
(c) She is intoxicated.
(d) Her car broke down.
15. With whom does Johnny stay after his release from the hospital?
(b) Uncle Steve.
(c) Detective Hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny stop to pick up as he drives his mother's car to Ken Holloway's house?
2. How long has Alyssa been missing?
3. Who takes Tiffany to the hospital?
4. Why does Holloway return to the Merrimon house in Chapter 13?
5. In what state does the story take place?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)