|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack repeat about Alyssa's disappearance for Johnny?
(a) White guy, black shirt.
(b) Long hair hippie.
(c) Big and bald.
(d) Black guy, black shirt.
2. The motorcycle crash victim, David Wilson, was a member of the ________________ department at the college.
3. What does Johnny throw into his bonfire?
(a) A photo of his father.
(b) A Bible.
(c) Alyssa's jacket.
(d) His clothes.
4. Katherine tells Hunt that she and Johnny believe that _____________________________.
(a) Hunt is not working hard enough on the case.
(b) a cop worked with Jarvis in his pedophile activities.
(c) Alyssa will come home one day.
(d) Tiffany knows what happened to Alyssa.
5. What is the name of Johnny's twin sister?
6. What was used as a murder weapon to kill the people in #59?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A butcher knife.
(c) A cinder block.
(d) A fireplace poker.
7. What is inside the box left on Katherine's doorstep for Johnny?
(a) A skunk.
(b) An injured cat.
(c) Dog feces.
(d) A dead rat.
8. Detective Hunt says that ___________________ found on Tiffany indicate a police connection.
(a) a jacket.
(b) the handcuffs.
(c) a badge.
(d) a rope.
9. Where does Uncle Steve work as a security guard?
(a) A jewelry store.
(b) A factory.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) A hospital.
10. Who is Johnny's father?
11. How much does the man in #24 weigh?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 135 pounds.
(c) 210 pounds.
(d) 175 pounds.
12. Why is Levi crying as he stumbles through the woods?
(a) He was David Wilson's friend.
(b) His mother has died.
(c) His son is missing.
(d) He found his wife with another man.
13. Who is Johnny's mother?
14. What wakes Levi in Chapter 21?
(a) A car's backfire.
(b) Barking dogs.
(c) A scream.
(d) A gunshot.
15. How old is Levi's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who died on the riverbank?
2. What is found in David Wilson's garage?
3. What does Katherine do with the medications in her medicine chest?
4. Why does Detective Hunt return to Johnny's house in Chapter 9?
5. What kind of car does Ken Holloway drive?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)