|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine do with the medications in her medicine chest?
(a) She flushes them in the commode.
(b) She puts them down the garbage disposal.
(c) She melts them in water.
(d) She throws them in the trash.
2. What is Levi doing when Johnny and Jack find him?
(a) Eating his supper.
(b) Trying to dig a grave.
(d) Loading a gun.
3. What kind of music blares from the room of the teenager in #56?
(d) Heavy metal.
4. What is found hanging on a recently-vacated room in Levi's house?
(a) Newspaper headlines.
(b) Playboy pictures.
(c) Take-out menus.
(d) Children's drawings.
5. Why does Holloway return to the Merrimon house in Chapter 13?
(a) To bring Vicodin for Katherine.
(b) To calm Katherine down.
(c) Looking for Johnny.
(d) He left his car there.
6. What does Levi's probation officer tell Hunt about Levi?
(a) It is highly possible that Levi could commit murder.
(b) When it comes to bad tempers, Levi's is murderous.
(c) Levi was a suspect in a murder case ten years ago.
(d) There is no way Levi could have killed anyone.
7. Johnny finds a collection of _______________ bottles in the bathroom.
(d) hair color.
8. With whom does Johnny's mother have an affair?
(a) Ken Holloway.
(b) Jim Allen.
(c) No one.
(d) Ed Metzger.
9. Why does Detective Hunt return to Johnny's house in Chapter 9?
(a) To go on stakeout.
(b) To ask more questions.
(c) To bring Johnny home.
(d) To arrest Ken.
10. Who is Detective Hunt's estranged son?
11. What does Levi take from the dead man's body?
(a) Credit cards and cash.
(b) Map and credit cards.
(c) Cash and a piece of fabric.
(d) Cash and a gun.
12. Who is Johnny's mother?
13. What happens when Levi slides down a muddy ravine?
(a) He lands in the river.
(b) He falls onto a boulder.
(c) He breaks his leg.
(d) He loses his shoes.
14. The medical examiner determines that David Wilson did not die from injuries sustained in a fall, but from _______________________.
(a) a gunshot wound.
(b) a knife wound.
(c) a crushed windpipe.
(d) a heart attack.
15. What is Johnny's obsession since his sister's disappearance?
(a) Stalking Louisa Sparrow.
(b) Searching for leads about her.
(c) Cutting himself.
(d) Smoking cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Ken Holloway drive?
2. Why does Hunt arrest Holloway?
3. What does Johnny throw into his bonfire?
4. While watching store security cameras, who does Johnny see being harassed by a group of kids?
5. How old is Johnny?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)