|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The motorcycle crash victim, David Wilson, was a member of the ________________ department at the college.
2. Katherine tells Hunt that she and Johnny believe that _____________________________.
(a) Hunt is not working hard enough on the case.
(b) Tiffany knows what happened to Alyssa.
(c) Alyssa will come home one day.
(d) a cop worked with Jarvis in his pedophile activities.
3. Who takes Tiffany to the hospital?
(b) Detective Hunt.
(c) An ambulance.
4. Which of the following does Johnny NOT do as part of his Indian initiation rite?
(a) Cut his arms.
(b) Crush berries on his skin.
(c) Puts eagle feathers on his head.
(d) Smears ashes on himself.
5. What does the injured man on the riverbank say before he dies?
(a) Get help please.
(b) The girl that was taken.
(c) Tell my wife I love her.
(d) It wasn't my fault.
6. Why does Detective Hunt return to Johnny's house in Chapter 9?
(a) To arrest Ken.
(b) To bring Johnny home.
(c) To go on stakeout.
(d) To ask more questions.
7. How old is Johnny?
8. What does Ken demand of Katherine in Chapter 23?
(a) That she stay at her house with him.
(b) That she accompany him to dinner.
(c) That she cook dinner for him.
(d) That she change her dress before going out.
9. What is Kathryn Merrimon doing when Detective Hunt drives by the house in Chapter 10?
(a) Washing windows.
(c) Stumbling around outside.
(d) Planting flowers.
10. Holloway tells Hunt that Johnny has broken a window in his house _______________ times.
11. What is the name of Johnny's twin sister?
12. Detective Hunt says that ___________________ found on Tiffany indicate a police connection.
(a) a rope.
(b) a badge.
(c) the handcuffs.
(d) a jacket.
13. What does Johnny do in the woods?
(a) Waits for the killer.
(b) Shoots his gun.
(c) Builds a bonfire.
(d) Sleeps in a tent.
14. Who is Levi's wife?
15. What is Johnny doing when Detective Hunt finds him near Louisa Sparrow's residence?
(a) Checking a county map.
(b) Listening to his iPod.
(c) Eating a sandwich.
(d) Riding his bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Ken Holloway drive?
2. With whom does Johnny's mother have an affair?
3. What is "Uncle" Steve's job?
4. Who is the prime suspect in the killings of Levi's girlfriend and the black man?
5. What is Levi doing when Johnny and Jack find him?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)