|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny stop to pick up as he drives his mother's car to Ken Holloway's house?
(a) A burger and fries.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A hitchhiker.
(d) A huge rock.
2. What is Levi doing when Johnny and Jack find him?
(a) Trying to dig a grave.
(b) Eating his supper.
(d) Loading a gun.
3. Why is Levi crying as he stumbles through the woods?
(a) He found his wife with another man.
(b) His mother has died.
(c) His son is missing.
(d) He was David Wilson's friend.
4. What is Johnny's mother doing when he approaches the house and looks in the window?
(a) She is mixing a drink.
(b) She is sleeping.
(c) She is bent over an old photo of his father.
(d) She is watching television.
5. Who finds Johnny asleep in the car close to Jarvis' house?
6. What kind of car does Ken Holloway drive?
(a) Green Chevy.
(b) White Cadillac.
(c) Black BMW.
(d) Red VW.
7. Hunt tells Levi's probation officer that there are _______________ murder victims connected to Levi.
8. Johnny finds a collection of _______________ bottles in the bathroom.
(b) hair color.
9. Who tries to break his way into Katherine's house?
(d) Detective Hunt.
10. Holloway tells Hunt that Johnny has broken a window in his house _______________ times.
11. Katherine tells Hunt that she and Johnny believe that _____________________________.
(a) a cop worked with Jarvis in his pedophile activities.
(b) Alyssa will come home one day.
(c) Tiffany knows what happened to Alyssa.
(d) Hunt is not working hard enough on the case.
12. What does the man in #24 do when he sees the body of the dead man on the riverbank?
(a) Sits down to await God's instructions.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Screams for help.
(d) Runs away.
13. What does Hunt hear just as he is ready to pull away from the Merrimon house?
(a) Two screams.
(b) A window shattering.
(c) Dogs barking.
(d) A gunshot.
14. How much does the man in #24 weigh?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 135 pounds.
(c) 175 pounds.
(d) 210 pounds.
15. What happens when Levi slides down a muddy ravine?
(a) He falls onto a boulder.
(b) He lands in the river.
(c) He breaks his leg.
(d) He loses his shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Detective Hunt order an immediate, full-scale search of access roads and trailheads in the hopes of finding Wilson's ______________.
2. What does Johnny find in the glove box of Uncle Steve's car?
3. What does Levi take from the dead man's body?
4. What does Katherine do with the medications in her medicine chest?
5. What does Ken demand of Katherine in Chapter 23?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)