Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inside the box left on Katherine's doorstep for Johnny?
(a) An injured cat.
(b) A skunk.
(c) Dog feces.
(d) A dead rat.
2. Who is Detective Hunt's estranged son?
3. Why does Detective Hunt return to Johnny's house in Chapter 9?
(a) To bring Johnny home.
(b) To go on stakeout.
(c) To ask more questions.
(d) To arrest Ken.
4. What lands on the riverbank near where Johnny has been taking a nap?
(a) The body of a man.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A bag of trash.
(d) A bicycle.
5. What is the name of Johnny's twin sister?
6. With whom does Johnny stay after his release from the hospital?
(a) Detective Hunt.
(c) Uncle Steve.
7. Why is Levi crying as he stumbles through the woods?
(a) His mother has died.
(b) He was David Wilson's friend.
(c) His son is missing.
(d) He found his wife with another man.
8. Johnny finds a collection of _______________ bottles in the bathroom.
(d) hair color.
9. Where does Uncle Steve work as a security guard?
(a) A shopping mall.
(b) A jewelry store.
(c) A factory.
(d) A hospital.
10. What wakes Levi in Chapter 21?
(a) Barking dogs.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A scream.
(d) A car's backfire.
11. What is listed in the book Johnny has in his pocket?
(a) Girls who have rejected him.
(b) Local sex offenders.
(c) Alyssa's poems.
(d) His father's address.
12. Who shoots Jarvis as he attacks Johnny?
13. Johnny and Jack head to an abandoned tobacco farm near whose house?
14. With whom does Johnny's mother have an affair?
(a) Ken Holloway.
(b) No one.
(c) Jim Allen.
(d) Ed Metzger.
15. Ken Holloway receives a phone call telling him that _______________________.
(a) a window in his house has been broken.
(b) the alarm at his house is going off.
(c) his car has been vandalized.
(d) his sister has been in a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Levi's wife?
2. In Chapter 15, Hunt checks with Yoakum on the progress of prints from _______________________.
3. Who is the detective who is also a friend of Johnny's family?
4. Detective Hunt order an immediate, full-scale search of access roads and trailheads in the hopes of finding Wilson's ______________.
5. Detective Hunt says that ___________________ found on Tiffany indicate a police connection.
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)