|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Detective Hunt return to Johnny's house in Chapter 9?
(a) To ask more questions.
(b) To arrest Ken.
(c) To bring Johnny home.
(d) To go on stakeout.
2. Who is Levi's wife?
3. What does Johnny throw into his bonfire?
(a) A Bible.
(b) His clothes.
(c) A photo of his father.
(d) Alyssa's jacket.
4. Where does Uncle Steve work as a security guard?
(a) A factory.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A jewelry store.
(d) A shopping mall.
5. Why is Levi crying as he stumbles through the woods?
(a) His mother has died.
(b) His son is missing.
(c) He was David Wilson's friend.
(d) He found his wife with another man.
6. Why does Hunt give Katherine and Johnny a ride home from the crime scene?
(a) It is really cold.
(b) She is distraught.
(c) She is intoxicated.
(d) Her car broke down.
7. What is found in David Wilson's garage?
(a) Christmas decorations.
(c) Woodworking tools.
(d) Climbing gear.
8. While watching store security cameras, who does Johnny see being harassed by a group of kids?
9. What department was the motorcycle accident victim a member of at the local college?
10. Burton Jarvis is a recidivist which means what?
(a) He is likely to commit his crime again.
(b) He has no long-term memory.
(c) He is double jointed.
(d) He does not believe in God.
11. With whom does Johnny's mother have an affair?
(a) Jim Allen.
(b) Ken Holloway.
(c) Ed Metzger.
(d) No one.
12. The medical examiner determines that David Wilson did not die from injuries sustained in a fall, but from what?
(a) A knife wound.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A gunshot wound.
(d) A crushed windpipe.
13. How much does the man who grabs Johnny in the forest weigh?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 175 pounds.
(c) 210 pounds.
(d) 135 pounds.
14. Katherine tells Hunt that she and Johnny believe that who was involved in the murders?
(a) Alyssa's father.
(b) A teacher.
(d) A cop.
15. What is the name of Johnny's twin sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine do with the medications in her medicine chest?
2. Who is the prime suspect in the killings of Levi's girlfriend and the black man?
3. Hunt tells Levi's probation officer that there are how many murder victims connected to Levi?
4. What does Levi take from the dead man's body?
5. Ken Holloway receives a phone call telling him what in Chapter 9?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)