|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny ask about David Wilson from his hospital bed?
(a) If he had any identification on him.
(b) If he had a family.
(c) If he was alive when Levi reached him.
(d) If his cycle was ever found.
2. Who is Detective Hunt's estranged son?
3. What kind of music blares from the room of the teenager in #56?
(c) Heavy metal.
4. Where does Johnny want Jack to go with him in Chapter 10?
(a) A movie.
(b) The video arcade.
(d) Out to look for the child killer.
5. What does Jack repeat about Alyssa's disappearance for Johnny?
(a) White guy, black shirt.
(b) Black guy, black shirt.
(c) Big and bald.
(d) Long hair hippie.
6. What is Johnny's obsession since his sister's disappearance?
(a) Searching for leads about her.
(b) Smoking cigarettes.
(c) Cutting himself.
(d) Stalking Louisa Sparrow.
7. What is Johnny doing when Detective Hunt finds him near Louisa Sparrow's residence?
(a) Listening to his iPod.
(b) Eating a sandwich.
(c) Checking a county map.
(d) Riding his bike.
8. Where does Uncle Steve work as a security guard?
(a) A jewelry store.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) A factory.
9. With whom does Johnny's mother have an affair?
(a) No one.
(b) Ed Metzger.
(c) Jim Allen.
(d) Ken Holloway.
10. Who is Detective Hunt's partner?
(a) John Yoakum.
(b) Bill Hazzard.
(c) Phil Bowman.
(d) Ron Hubbard.
11. What does Katherine do with the medications in her medicine chest?
(a) She flushes them in the commode.
(b) She throws them in the trash.
(c) She melts them in water.
(d) She puts them down the garbage disposal.
12. What type of vehicle was Alyssa pulled into on the day she disappeared?
(a) A white van.
(b) A red Jeep.
(c) A black pickup truck.
(d) A blue sedan.
13. Who is Johnny's father?
14. Which of the following does Johnny NOT do as part of his Indian initiation rite?
(a) Cut his arms.
(b) Smears ashes on himself.
(c) Puts eagle feathers on his head.
(d) Crush berries on his skin.
15. What does Hunt hear just as he is ready to pull away from the Merrimon house?
(a) Two screams.
(b) A window shattering.
(c) Dogs barking.
(d) A gunshot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the story take place?
2. What is Johnny's last name?
3. What does Johnny do in the woods?
4. What wakes Levi in Chapter 21?
5. What is the name of Johnny's twin sister?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)