|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Johnny's mother?
2. What does Hunt hear just as he is ready to pull away from the Merrimon house?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) Two screams.
(c) Dogs barking.
(d) A window shattering.
3. What is listed in the book Johnny has in his pocket?
(a) Girls who have rejected him.
(b) Alyssa's poems.
(c) Local sex offenders.
(d) His father's address.
4. What does the man in #24 do when he sees the body of the dead man on the riverbank?
(a) Screams for help.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Sits down to await God's instructions.
(d) Runs away.
5. Who is Detective Hunt's estranged son?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money per month does Holloway charge Katherine for rent?
2. What does the injured man on the riverbank say before he dies?
3. Why is Levi crying as he stumbles through the woods?
4. Detective Hunt orders an immediate, full-scale search of access roads and trail heads in the hopes of finding what belonging to Wilson?
5. Why does Holloway return to the Merrimon house in Chapter 13?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)