|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Johnny?
(a) He skips school.
(b) He works on engines.
(c) He distrusts adults.
(d) He double-checks locks on doors.
2. What type of vehicle was Alyssa pulled into on the day she disappeared?
(a) A blue sedan.
(b) A white van.
(c) A black pickup truck.
(d) A red Jeep.
3. What is Kathryn Merrimon doing when Detective Hunt drives by the house in Chapter 10?
(a) Planting flowers.
(b) Washing windows.
(c) Stumbling around outside.
4. In what state does the story take place?
(c) North Carolina.
5. Detective Hunt orders an immediate, full-scale search of access roads and trail heads in the hopes of finding what belonging to Wilson?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Johnny?
2. Who is Johnny's mother?
3. Who is Detective Hunt's partner?
4. What is the name of the man who died on the riverbank?
5. What is Johnny's last name?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)