|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Johnny?
(a) He distrusts adults.
(b) He works on engines.
(c) He skips school.
(d) He double-checks locks on doors.
2. Why does Hunt give Katherine and Johnny a ride home from the crime scene?
(a) She is intoxicated.
(b) Her car broke down.
(c) It is really cold.
(d) She is distraught.
3. Which of the following does Johnny NOT do as part of his Indian initiation rite?
(a) Puts eagle feathers on his head.
(b) Crush berries on his skin.
(c) Smears ashes on himself.
(d) Cut his arms.
4. Why is Levi crying as he stumbles through the woods?
(a) His mother has died.
(b) He found his wife with another man.
(c) His son is missing.
(d) He was David Wilson's friend.
5. Who is the female officer who is assigned to watch over Katherine?
(a) Janice Spillman.
(b) Lindsay Morton.
(c) Laura Taylor.
(d) Marie Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Holloway return to the Merrimon house in Chapter 13?
2. What type of vehicle was Alyssa pulled into on the day she disappeared?
3. What is Johnny's mother doing when he approaches the house and looks in the window?
4. Who is Johnny's mother?
5. What is listed in the book Johnny has in his pocket?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)