|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny's mother doing when he approaches the house and looks in the window?
(a) She is mixing a drink.
(b) She is watching television.
(c) She is bent over an old photo of his father.
(d) She is sleeping.
2. Who is the giant monster who grabs Johnny as he is running?
(a) Lou Andreas.
(b) Levi Freemantle.
(c) Lewis Cline.
(d) Larry Morgan.
3. Why does "Uncle" Steve come to Johnny's house in Chapter 2?
(a) To fix the plumbing.
(b) To take Johnny to school.
(c) To check on Johnny's mother.
(d) To jump Katherine's car battery.
4. What is the name of the man who died on the riverbank?
(a) David Wilson.
(b) David Hall.
(c) Alex Puthoff.
(d) Mark Sutton.
5. What type of vehicle was Alyssa pulled into on the day she disappeared?
(a) A black pickup truck.
(b) A red Jeep.
(c) A white van.
(d) A blue sedan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Yoakum warns Hunt about regarding Hunt's involvement with Katherine and Johnny?
2. Hunt gets a call from Officer Cross telling him the police team has unearthed the body of whom in Chapter 50?
3. Which of the following does NOT lead Yoakum and Hunt to think Steve was involved?
4. Katherine tells Hunt that she and Johnny believe that who was involved in the murders?
5. What does Johnny tell Levi he needs for his injuries?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)