|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hunt and Yoakum have to meet with state investigators from _______________ when they go to work the next day.
2. Who is the prime suspect in the killings of Levi's girlfriend and the black man?
3. What does Johnny decide to investigate at Jarvis' house?
(a) The attic.
(b) A locked shed.
(c) A cellar.
(d) His basement.
4. What had Johnny kept under his bed to use as a weapon?
(a) A fireplace poker.
(b) A board.
(c) A lead pipe.
(d) A baseball bat.
5. What does Johnny throw into his bonfire?
(a) Alyssa's jacket.
(b) A photo of his father.
(c) His clothes.
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ken demand of Katherine in Chapter 23?
2. Where does Johnny say he wants to live?
3. Who takes Tiffany to the hospital?
4. In Chapter 45, the police chief tells Hunt that ___________________ is a prime suspect in the murders.
5. What is lodged in Levi's abdomen?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)