|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Levi?
2. What had Johnny kept under his bed to use as a weapon?
(a) A board.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A lead pipe.
(d) A fireplace poker.
3. Who is Detective Hunt's estranged son?
4. What does Levi's probation officer tell Hunt about Levi?
(a) When it comes to bad tempers, Levi's is murderous.
(b) There is no way Levi could have killed anyone.
(c) It is highly possible that Levi could commit murder.
(d) Levi was a suspect in a murder case ten years ago.
5. What is inside the box left on Katherine's doorstep for Johnny?
(a) An injured cat.
(b) A dead rat.
(c) Dog feces.
(d) A skunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunt want to find on a map of Raven County?
2. While watching store security cameras, who does Johnny see being harassed by a group of kids?
3. Where do Jack and Johnny take Levi to be safe while Johnny goes for help?
4. What is found in David Wilson's garage?
5. What is listed in the book Johnny has in his pocket?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)