Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What follows mindfulness as day follows night?
2. What adjective can be used to describe the pace of the work day at Turtle Island?
3. Conway shocked students when he claimed never to use which of the following?
4. While in Louisiana, the group was hosted by which other group?
5. What type of festival is attended by Conway and Gilbert?
Essay Topic 1
Write a full biography on Eustace Conway. How would you describe his relationships with his parents, Judson, and his friends? Discuss Conway's academic career, love of nature, and business ventures. Learn about Conway today and how things may have changed.
Essay Topic 2
Write a biography on Elizabeth Gilbert. Include her childhood, work with nature, activism, relationship to Turtle Island, and her professional career.
Essay Topic 3
Write a 1000 word essay on Turtle Island Preserve. Include the site's history and information on Conway but focus mainly on the statistics of the site, the programs offered there, its success rate, etc. What are Conway's goals? Have those goals been changed, met or exceeded? Where do you think Turtle Preserve will be 5 -10 years from now? Explain.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)