Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 4-6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many miles did Conway hike?
2. How much longer did the relationship between Conway and Donna last?
3. What is Susan's last name?
4. Gilbert makes reference to which famous generation?
5. Conway eventually set a world record for which of the following activities?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What aspect of Turtle Island Preserve was most difficult for Conway?
2. Gilbert compares Conway to Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone. What is the comparison?
This section contains 1,174 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)