|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway wanted a horse that could be compared to which of the following?
2. In what year did Conway buy the horse he would take cross country?
3. What was the name of the woman that accompanied the Conways on the cross country trip?
4. What was the last name of the mentor?
5. It is important to ask which type of questions throughout your life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway's philosophy is based on which of the following?
2. Conway compared his first horse to which of the following?
3. Dave was putting in _____ hours per day at the preserve.
4. Dave spent a day watching Conway build a ________________.
5. What is the name of the middle aged man that tries to make contact with Conway at the festival every year?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the relationship between Conway and Ashley.
2. Describe the scene that opens chapter 9.
3. Discuss the formation of the Long Riders. Where did the group go?
4. Explain the conversation regarding the building of a snowman.
5. What happened between Eustace and Judson along the way?
6. Why does Conway become disenchanted with his work at Turtle Island?
7. What was the reason behind denying Karen the opportunity to take over for her father?
8. Conway thought he had finally found the woman of his dreams in Patience. Who was Patience?
9. What is one of Conway's ultimate goals?
10. Discuss the story of Dave Reckford. What was Conway's advice to Reckford?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)