|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway's philosophy is based on which of the following?
2. Conway discusses which aisle in the grocery store?
(c) Canned goods.
3. What type of program did Conway start?
(a) Secondary education.
(c) Horse riding and care.
4. Which of the following was not mentioned as something that had been damaged by the storm?
5. What was the name of Conway's first horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gilbert refers to Conway as being a type of a(n) ________________.
2. What was the name of the woman that would become Conway's star pupil?
3. What type of festival is attended by Conway and Gilbert?
4. How many of the people only finished out part of their terms in the program?
5. What word does Gilbert use to describe Conway's ownership of so many animals?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)