|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Conway buy the horse he would take cross country?
2. What was the name of Conway's first horse?
3. Conway questions if he might be ___________ when it comes to contracts.
(b) Laid back.
(c) Overly formal.
4. What did Reckford suffer from while at Turtle Island?
(a) Sprained shoulder.
5. Which of the following was not immediately noticeable when Conway approached the town?
(a) Rusty cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway believed that there is something about the presence and ___________ of a horse that draws people in.
2. What word does Gilbert use to describe Conway's ownership of so many animals?
3. What did Conway send to the mule's former owners?
4. Which of the following was not served at the dinner?
5. How many mentors did Conway have when it came to the horses?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)