|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which horse had a rock stuck in his hoof?
2. Only through constant focus can one become __________________.
3. Conway compared his first horse to which of the following?
4. At Turtle Island children were encouraged to investigate the homes of which creature?
5. At this point Conway has how many horses?
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway compares junk food to which of the following?
2. Gilbert says that many of Conway's dreams are now ______________.
3. What was the name of the horse Conway took on this particular trip?
4. While in Louisiana, the group was hosted by which other group?
5. Conway questions if he might be ___________ when it comes to contracts.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Gilbert consider it odd that Conway owned ten horses on such a small parcel of land?
2. Conway thought he had finally found the woman of his dreams in Patience. Who was Patience?
3. What was the reason behind denying Karen the opportunity to take over for her father?
4. Describe the scene that opens chapter 9.
5. Why does Conway become disenchanted with his work at Turtle Island?
6. Discuss Conway's first trip on horseback.
7. Discuss the family life of the Chief.
8. Who was Chief Johnson? Why was he important to the Conway family?
9. Examine the concept and rules of Camp Sequoyah.
10. What is Conway's advice in regards to using one's senses?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)