|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not served at the dinner?
(b) Corn bread.
(d) Collard greens.
2. What kind of storm did the group have to face while riding?
3. Dave was putting in _____ hours per day at the preserve.
4. Dave Reckford was from which city?
5. Conway compares junk food to which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the military did Reckford join?
2. Eustace got into a violent altercation with which of the following?
3. Which horse had a rock stuck in his hoof?
4. How old was Reckford when his life returned to some semblance of normalcy after his father left?
5. Dave refers to his time at Turtle Island as being __________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to cause the relationship to end?
2. Discuss the issues that arose between Conway and Ashley. What was Gilbert's advice regarding the relationship?
3. What is one of Conway's ultimate goals?
4. Examine the concept and rules of Camp Sequoyah.
5. How does Gilbert describe the evolution of man's progress on the continent?
6. What is Conway's advice in regards to using one's senses?
7. Discuss the formation of the Long Riders. Where did the group go?
8. What did Conway notice when he took in some young boys that had no real direction?
9. Conway thought he had finally found the woman of his dreams in Patience. Who was Patience?
10. What was the reason behind denying Karen the opportunity to take over for her father?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)