|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway wanted a horse that could be compared to which of the following?
2. The group faced what type of storm while riding through Louisiana?
3. Conway compares junk food to which of the following?
4. Eustace got into a violent altercation with which of the following?
5. Reckford compares manual labor to which of the following __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Conway's mule come from originally?
2. Which of the following was not served at the dinner?
3. What word does Gilbert use to describe Conway's ownership of so many animals?
4. Conway tells Gilbert that his photo would be next to which word in the dictionary?
5. What type of structure did the boys enter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Conway notice when he took in some young boys that had no real direction?
2. What is Conway's advice in regards to using one's senses?
3. Who was Hobo? What was his importance in Conway's life? What tragedy took place to end the relationship?
4. What is one of Conway's ultimate goals?
5. How did the sons fare in their adult lives? What was their reaction to their inheritance?
6. What was the reason behind denying Karen the opportunity to take over for her father?
7. Why does Conway become disenchanted with his work at Turtle Island?
8. What is Gilbert's observation about Conway's life at Turtle Island and the message he often fails to deliver?
9. What happened to cause the relationship to end?
10. What happened between Eustace and Judson along the way?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)